Post your Christmas Pictures Here (2011/2012)

Options
12346»

Replies

• NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    ah thank you for all this inspiration!! You are all awesome!!!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You guys are truely an inspiration.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I dont have one from last year but here is this year!

156157lbs-1-1.jpg
  • alybel
    alybel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here is mine, this is 14 kg difference. About halfway to my goal :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/alybel/comparison2_zpsdfcd0bf8.jpg
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I don't have Christmas pics but I do have New Years Eve pics! First one is from NYE 2012 and the second one is from last night (NYE 2013).

I've never posted pictures before, hope I can get this....

NYE 2012

Jan2012.jpg

NYE 2013

Untitled.jpg
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Here is another one. I was looking for the before photo yesterday but couldn't find it but found it by mistake today..

I started out originally at 250 lbs, I was in the middle of my weight loss during last Christmas, at 170 lbs. This Christmas I have 7 pounds to hit my goal weight, I'm currently 127 lbs.

nye3px.jpg

Wow.... incredible transformation and loving the pose!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    eYs6ml.jpg

You are truly amazing. Congrats!!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Last year, I hid behind my 4 year old kid. This year was different.

fat1_zpsc83448e5.jpg
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    awesome, everyone has done so well. I am going to take pics of me and then use them to look back on!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a HUGE transformation, but I found 2 photos that are similar in pose/distance so you can see that I did shrink. Maybe only I can see it, I know the type of dress is not the same unfortunately. My face is the same size in each photo, but in 2011 (Blue dress), you can see that my waist & bum are chubbier in relation to my face. You can also see that in 2012 (black dress), my butt is rounder/perkier whereas in the blue dress, my love handles make my butt sort of merge into my waist -___- I am 140lbs in both, but the difference is that in 2011 I only did cardio/kickboxing, and in 2012 I had taken up more weight-training & was in week 2 of Strong Lifts 5x5. I have a shoulder muscle now! and more definition in my arms & legs. [img]http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/ckmontour/Dec 2012/2013.jpg[/img]
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Don't have a full body shot from last year. I found this one of my son and I (he was 2 months old):
    6525512437_2de113c842_z.jpg

This is this year, with my 3 year old daughter:
    8308142797_e7d331690a_z.jpg

well done!! :) where did you get those fantastic shoes!? : )
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    These are awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!