Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Until I am numb and void of all feelings.......

Yinz two, follow me...
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Havent been drunk in a loooong time, so I have no idea... but as many as it takes for me to get drunk and keep me in a good mood till after the party is over :D. Happy New Years everyone!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    hahaha! Great plan! :laugh:
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Like someone else as many as it takes! I tend to stick to lower calorie drink options but given that I managed to stay at my goal weight from last year I'm going all out. It's only 1 night so you may as well have fun!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I thought the purpose of alcohol was to derail. At least that is what I have been using it for.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I thought the purpose of alcohol was to derail. At least that is what I have been using it for.
    I know, right?
    This is our last chance to blame our over indulging on a holiday for a long time (unless you have a birthday coming up).

At least 7oz of Skol coming my way.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Until I am numb and void of all feelings.......

Yinz two, follow me...

im good at following directions when I want to be.

follows.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    As many glasses of 312 as it takes.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I do not like being hungover on New Year's Day, so I'll be keeping it at 3 ~ 4. Have fun y'all.
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    No drinks for me tonight. It would be no fun since all my friends are gone for the holidays. I'll save it for January ;)
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1 or 2. I hate starting the new year with a hangover.
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    All in moderation!! I plan on limiting myself to 4 oz of Grey goose.. at 70 cals a piece that's 280 total! I will have a buzz and that's all I need... Typically I would want to get **** faced for New Years, but at this point losing weight is more important to me!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year :)
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    We are going to a kid friendly NYE party, so chances of getting trashed are nil, however there will be lots of yummy foods available :) I'll probably have 6 light beers and some munchies, but i'll work out this afternoon to try to boost my ability to consume this evening..
  • yoovie
    Options
    I LOVE STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH A HANGOVER! Its the ONLY way to fit in and enjoy the New yYear's Day potluck bbq's in Sunset park baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • natty_y
    Options
    Ha! this was so funny. Never thought I'd get so many responses to my question. Thanks everyone and HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have 2, maybe 3 glasses of wine...I've only been drunk twice in my life, last time was in the 90s, and that was enough. Yuck, I hate being sick like that! :sick:
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hopefully not too many because we like to have our New Years meal around midnight. Collard Greens, blackeyed peas, cornbread, sweet potatoes, meat on the grill. Prefer to eat my calories instead of drinking them for New Years ;)
  • oceangirl37
    oceangirl37 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to try out the skinny girl margarita mix I got for Xmas. I'll indulge in a few glasses, but I'll pass on the cheese and chips. I got through thanksgiving and Xmas a couple lbs lighter, by choosing what high calorie treats were important to me and the rest I passed on. tonight, that margarita mix is what's important to me, the rest of the stuff I'll pass on.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have to drive myself so at most I get one. :grumble: