Anyone gonna be one of "those" gym people on Jan.1?

Options

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My gym is closed Jan 1 lol. I haven't been in over a week because of Christmas followed by a virus for the last 4 days that has kept me home. They are open today though and I was just sitting here debating about if I should go or not since I still feel weak and under the weather. I'm just itching to get back to it. I've been going 5-6 days a week for months now and I miss it! Hmmm.
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My gym is open tomorrow half day I think ... I'll be sure to get at least an hour or so of work out.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm gonna be a resolutioner at the gym on Jan.1

I've been sick since Xmas.... my plan was to avoid the gym for the first few days of Jan but now I have to be there and get back in the flow. I'm also gonna be starting at a new gym. I'm gonna be one of those peeps.
    And people like me will be glad to see you there. I have been in the gym for the last 5 years. I always love to see new people and most importantly, I love to see them in March. ;)

Stick with it!
    ^^^^^^^
    WELL SAID!
  • debi_f
    debi_f Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My gym is also closed on the first, but you can bet I'll be there on the second! (Probably run or try to follow a youtube workout on the first, though)
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st is my rest day

FTW!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! I'm gonna be one of THOSE people. And you better not be on My machine! LOL!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My gym is closed Jan 1st lol but that will not stop me from going in on the second but I found my love for the gym months ago and I am so happy for it :)
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    yep i sure will be one of those people.. i have some workout goals for 2013 and im bound and determined to meet them
  • KaydaRN
    Options
    Oh I can't wait for the overcrowding gym conditions.... I've been going 4-6 days a week for the past year but I do have a goal for the year to come, to bench my body weight!
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No

My Gym is closed on Jan 1st
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    i am a memeber of a hotel gym..so all walks of life go in there not just the regualrs...so im gonna be watching the jonny come latelys ...its nice to know that used to be me.lol
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'll be working out at home, just like I have almost every day in 2012.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was one of "those" in Jan this year! I have clocked up nearly 300 visits since then and lost a huge amount of weight! Good luck to you all, stick with your plan and you will make it too!
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Would love to go, but the gym is closed here on the first. If it's not too cold outside I may go for a run, although with an already sore throat that may not be the best idea to do.
  • recpharm
    recpharm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definately, I want to start 2013 right.
  • recpharm
    recpharm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends that I can support and that can help support me in 2013. Feel free to add me.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm gonna be a resolutioner at the gym on Jan.1

I've been sick since Xmas.... my plan was to avoid the gym for the first few days of Jan but now I have to be there and get back in the flow. I'm also gonna be starting at a new gym. I'm gonna be one of those peeps.
    And people like me will be glad to see you there. I have been in the gym for the last 5 years. I always love to see new people and most importantly, I love to see them in March. ;)

Stick with it!

well said!!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hope to be! I can't afford a gym membership, but I've always wanted one. I have some resolutioner friends who said they'd put me on their family plan if I'd go with them for motivational company.

I told them, heck yeah! Sign me up!

There's a 50/50 chance they'll chicken out, though. Working out is hard.

Anyone wanna buy me a gym membership? :tongue:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of going tomorrow. with the xmas season rush, I haven't been for about 3 weeks, maybe tomorrow... but definitely starting back...I HAVE been watching the diet a wee bit...so things are not horrible.. only gained 2 lbs.. and to the OP.. I HATE suv's .. my friends want to stab me when I call their beloved vehicles 'trucks.' happy new year
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I won't be back full time till March/April. Tax season is upon us and since doing tax returns is my job, I'm sure I won't have time for the gym until the people quit coming in our doors. But I will climb our steps and go up and get my own clients instead of having someone bring them to me. Our kitchen is upstairs and so is our bathroom, so getting water and getting rid of water will be my excuse to climb those stairs.