b12 lipotropic injections

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Like i said just taking a half for a lil extra energy. Nothing wrong with the process i guess just have a lot to loss and thought this would help. We shall see wednesday at weigh in.

I know it's really hard to look at the future when you have a lot to lose at 1-2lbs/wk, it can be really discouraging. But the thing is, faster is not necessarily better. Fast weight loss can lead to loss of muscle mass, slowed metabolism (which means eating a lower calorie diet long term), higher chances of weight regain, and loose skin. Slower really is better.

qft!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    doing alot of exercise ive lost 30 lbs total just thought it would help with the process
    there are no lasting/healthy shortcuts. stick with the process, it already works.
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    Like i said just taking a half for a lil extra energy. Nothing wrong with the process i guess just have a lot to loss and thought this would help. We shall see wednesday at weigh in.

I know it's really hard to look at the future when you have a lot to lose at 1-2lbs/wk, it can be really discouraging. But the thing is, faster is not necessarily better. Fast weight loss can lead to loss of muscle mass, slowed metabolism (which means eating a lower calorie diet long term), higher chances of weight regain, and loose skin. Slower really is better.

Well said Bean well said!
  • LindaRoger
    Options
    Drinking four red bulls is not good the same as when I used to drink a pot of coffee, I know it is hard but be kind to your body, your heart will thank you.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    There are just no lasting short cuts to losing weight and keeping it off.
    There is nothing like knowing that you did this yourself. You worked for it. You earned it. You succeeded.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    the better you eat...like more veg and fruit w balanced carbs, and protein the more energy you get. Your bodys perfection let it do it on it's own and just slow down and realize the times gonna fly by.