2012, the year I kicked myself off the Couch!

Options

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You looked fabulous. Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You have done so well. I have a long way to go but am down 21 pounds so far but another 56 pounds to lose to get to my ideal weight. I have learnt so much from this site, and, like you, really enjoy my food and am learning what I can and can't do in moderation. Anyway, congratulations, you are a real inspiration. Happy New Year!
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. Wonderful!
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your honest, candid post and for keeping it real for the rest of us. You are an inspiration to what I can become in 2013. Thank you again, you look great!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats on a job very well done!
  • zenart1
    zenart1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • 1Clueless1
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous!!!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! What a wonderful transformation! Thanks for your very open post - very inspiring!

PS - I loved the Christmas morning photo - so cute!
  • leesey03
    leesey03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! I will post a great after shot on 12/31/13. I like the whole idea of not depriving yourself. Everything in moderation. We are overweight because we eat too much. So eating less and moving more is the way I plan to lose it.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you've done so well! Congrats!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, so much! Seeing perspective and seeing that others can see the same thing as I tell myself is there, is great for that rainy day when everything feels like it's going nowhere!

Every pound gone is a battle won against a war I'm fighting (mostly with myself)! Thank you all SO much because this is really inspiration to ME.

I'm looking forward to 2013 and all it holds!

Happy New Year to all!! :D
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Your hard work has paid off! :drinker:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    YOu look great and i appreciate you sharing how you accomplished your goals. the information helps. You look great..and like you're at goal weight already. I can't imagine another 20 pounds gone..but can't wait to see. Happy New Year.

HOWEVER... i'm curious about how many calories you've been eating..thanks.
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW!! congrats
  • docfancy
    docfancy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just signed up and I hope to be as successful as you 365 days from now.
    Thank you for sharing.
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW. You've certainly done a fantastic job. Wishing you all the best in the future.. x
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You are doing a great job. Thank you for sharing this. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WOW! Loved your story. You are truely an insperation.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    How inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!