Because Im FAT

Options
2»

Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Sorry but that is not a good enough reason. Seriously get over it and love yourself. Show some cleavage have a drink and bring in 2013 fabulous.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I have a sliiiight more motivation to do something:flowerforyou: thanks to all the support...however, going out and getting some exercise seriously sounds like a fabulous idea!!

dancing is good exercise......
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    If your profile pictures are current, you're being WAY to hard on yourself.

some have been taken within this past year but some are from when I was 30 pounds lighter... I dont take pictures anymore
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I know how you feel, completely. I used to have some really bad days where I would look in the mirror after putting on clothes to go out and would just get depressed - this even happened when I lost the weight, but I still didn't like what I saw. I missed quite a few opportunities because I was so focused on how bad I thought I looked. I stayed home, stubborn and crying - I missed days out with friends, I missed a chance to go to the ballet - and looking back, I regret it because I believe I still would have had fun once I got there. However, it definitely feels more complicated than just "being happy and going out" and trust me, I know being told that isn't going to change that mindset immediately. However, try pushing yourself to get dressed and go out and try to realize that what you see, isn't what others are going to see. You might be very surprised by how good you feel about yourself by not letting those negative emotions hold you back from having a good time - your weight loss journey is not entirely about looking better physically, but also feeling better emotionally and mentally. Maybe today is a good day to try working on that part, too. :)
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    Sorry but that is not a good enough reason. Seriously get over it and love yourself. Show some cleavage have a drink and bring in 2013 fabulous.

Best New Years advice ever
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    please go out or invite peeps and celebrate! You are ALIVE and you deserve happiness - which is about much more than a number or a idealized version you have of yourself!

Peace and Happiness - go crazy and happy new year!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Please remember that no matter where you go there is always going to be somebody fatter.... I just got back fromt he Bahamas and there were huge women walking on the the beautiful beaches in bikinis. They were haviing the time of their lives. They didn't let their weight stop them and neither should you.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I dont want to go anywhere for NYE....

nothing fits, nor does anything look good. Im bummed I've allowed myself to get to this point. And yes, I wish it were as easy as getting back up and dusting myself off...but its not that easy :(

Hoping to making a change so I dont feel like this next year!
    so instead of going out partying, put the time in exercising and burning some calories rather than consuming them.

Make your goal to not feel the same way next Dec. 31

GREAT. IDEA!!!! I'll drink to that! :drinker: LOL!!!!

I too don't want to go out because I'm fat. But I'm gonna ring in 2013 getting in shape!

Thank you SO much for the suggestion!!! PowerStrike 5 here I come! I'm already wearing my workout clothes too! Woohoo!
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I stayed home and worked out and am going to bed early to get back on a regular sleeping schedule for the upcoming spring semester.

I feel like a very unadventurous boring 20 yr old.