Where to buy workout clothes?!

Options
13»

Replies

• mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This may be strange, but Forever 21 has the cheapest workout clothes and they are cute too. Check out their web site under Active Wear.
    When I saw this I went to check it out, cutest stuff! Good price and they are having a sale right now, I bought way too much.... But thanks for showing me the way! Lol
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like Nike drifit line. For tops I buy my teams shirts from fanatics.com or the like.
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I go to Kohls and ****s Sporting Goods. I love Under Armour. I tried Walmart (Danskin I think) did not like it, at least the capris with cotton, because they stretched out in the butt and waistline while I was working out, so I had droopy butt. LOL Def. get spandex to hold things 'in'. Be sure to check the clearance racks! Esp. if you go to a gym, it's heated so you can get away with wearing tank tops and shorts even in the winter! Also want to add, I tried Old Navy sports bras. Did not like those either. The fit was strange, for me anyways.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Try outlet malls. More expensive than Walmart but Walmart stuff is cheap for a reason. Plus I'd rather pay $40 for a good sports bra than support Walmart lol
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I used to be an Athleta girl, but have been really impressed with Danskin fro Walmart. You can't beat the price, either.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I really like targets selection
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    This may be strange, but Forever 21 has the cheapest workout clothes and they are cute too. Check out their web site under Active Wear.
    When I saw this I went to check it out, cutest stuff! Good price and they are having a sale right now, I bought way too much.... But thanks for showing me the way! Lol
    I joined the party. Under $5 for a sports bra and under $10 for pants! I love it <3 Lol.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Wow. I didn't expect so many replies. Lol. Thank you everyone! I love the thrift store, but there aren't really any gyms around here except mine, which is about 2 miles away or 3, and there is a different thrift next to that one. The only issue is there are not a lot of workout clothes at those stores near our place. I love Walmart! I just get worried about quality when it comes to bras, but I for sure will try it. Oddly enough, one of the best regular bras I ever bought was at Kmart. lol. I just went on Forever 21 and while I don't support a lot of the things the company does, they are low priced! I will look into these stores and the brands I had never heard of, such as Green Apple, so thank you for all the tips!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I get all my workout stuff from K-Mart!!!
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I have found some great workout clothing at Kohls and JC Penny for excellent deals! I always be sure to check out clearance racks :)

My favorite workout gear is made by Under Armour, but they are a bit more expensive.