124»

Replies

• Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would guess 19. I look a lot younger since I lost 70 lbs. I'll be 31 this month and people regularly mistake me for a college student. lol
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    actually u look my daughters age which is 19 no way u look older!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Reading through the comments I spotted you said you're 21, I was gonna go with 18!

Also, with regard to the barbie comment... Almost all of us are here for the same reason, right? To get healthy, to lose weight, or both. So, with all due respect, if any of us who achieve our goals & succeed in attaining the body/appearance that we've always wanted, having no doubt struggled to in the past, cause we all know it takes the utmost effort & a level of sacrifice, wish to show it off, whether it's taking off our shirts at the beach, making ourselves up, wearing tight shirts to show off our abs etc, I think we're well within our rights to.

I personally intend to suit up every day & look my best in whatever I do, I'd love to walk down the street & have girls stare at me cause I look awesome, does that make me a manslut? Lol Your point was invalid, your argument non-existant & your eyes clearly aren't functioning properly cause she's gorgeous, I'd love to see a makeup-less photo as I'm sure you're just as stunning, but if your makeup gives you the slightest bit of confidence then it's worth it & I for one wouldn't ever judge you based solely on it.

Sorry for going on, it winds me right up when people act like knobheads unprovoked simply to put somebody down, specially when we're all here for the same reason.

I actually no word of a lie have only got lipgloss on it was after I had a spray tan an individual eye lashes put on ( my weekly confidence boost) but no make up what so ever x
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    You look pretty young, but that pose isn't really helping since it gives you loads of wrinkles!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Iv had forehead wrinkles since I was a little girl :( they get alot bigger when I have a chubbier face hence looking older never going down the Botox ale though haha
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Stop raising your eyebrows. :smile:
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Reading through the comments I spotted you said you're 21, I was gonna go with 18!

Also, with regard to the barbie comment... Almost all of us are here for the same reason, right? To get healthy, to lose weight, or both. So, with all due respect, if any of us who achieve our goals & succeed in attaining the body/appearance that we've always wanted, having no doubt struggled to in the past, cause we all know it takes the utmost effort & a level of sacrifice, wish to show it off, whether it's taking off our shirts at the beach, making ourselves up, wearing tight shirts to show off our abs etc, I think we're well within our rights to.

I personally intend to suit up every day & look my best in whatever I do, I'd love to walk down the street & have girls stare at me cause I look awesome, does that make me a manslut? Lol Your point was invalid, your argument non-existant & your eyes clearly aren't functioning properly cause she's gorgeous, I'd love to see a makeup-less photo as I'm sure you're just as stunning, but if your makeup gives you the slightest bit of confidence then it's worth it & I for one wouldn't ever judge you based solely on it.

Sorry for going on, it winds me right up when people act like knobheads unprovoked simply to put somebody down, specially when we're all here for the same reason.

I actually no word of a lie have only got lipgloss on it was after I had a spray tan an individual eye lashes put on ( my weekly confidence boost) but no make up what so ever x

Holy crap! You really are THAT pretty then :o Lucky thing!
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    People saying mid-late 30s... Wtf!? You blind?? Girl's blates around 20 lol
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Just a bit older than me, so 46-48?
  • tomservo
    Options
    21. Not that I already read the answer or anything... :-)

The angle of your face in your profile pic makes me thing of Leela from Futurama (in a good way!)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Servo, hard to tell, but ill say 43
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Old enough to know better but young enough not to care
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You definitely look your age. I would have guessed anywhere between 18-25. I have no idea what you looked like when you were bigger, but, IMO, there is no way you could pass for 39 now!
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Old enough to know better but young enough not to care

Brilliantly put! I intend to be that age my whole life lol
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options