Options

Replies

• DogsRule666
    Options
    Hi, from Mississauga, Ontario! :happy:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I live in Ashburn, Ontario. It's a small hamlet about 15 km north of Whitby.

Sue :flowerforyou:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Im a Torontonian =]
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a hockey fan eh? Welcome all :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a Canadian living in the US...was born in London, then moved to Acton. My family is in Mississauga, Oshawa, and Toronto. I have friends in Acton, Barrie, Calgary, London, Kitchener...all over! Still go back to visit ALL the time!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I live in Oregon but travel to Ontario....I'll be in Sudbury, Collingwood and Toronto area for a week in May. (I work in the mining industry)

I saw someone on here in Sudbury....last time I was there we went to Don Cherry's and drank Caesars with some nice guys that lived there.

I'm going for work but we always try to find something fun to do at the same time. Do any of you have suggestions? Doesn't have to be touristy (although the CN tower was pretty amazing).

LOVE Blue Mountain area. Wish I could bring it back to Oregon with me!
  • cymills
    cymills Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ahhh - you all make me homesick. I am from Burlington, Ontario, although now reside in Houston, Texas! I came here in April of 2000 to "just see" . Here I stay as I married a great texan in 2003! So Canada is still very much in my heart - but Texas is where I be!
  • jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    HI everyone! I'm originally from Manitoba but currently live in New Jersey with my hubby of the past 10 years! Great to see there are fellow canadians on here....it's a great site--- The best that I've seen and IT"S FREE!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there ... I'm from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario. Love this site ... I've been here for a while now ... I've met all kinds of great supportive friends. My exercise of choice is hiking in the great outdoors (but I've settled for the gym during this winter yuckiness). Take care all and have a great day :)
    canadianBeaver2.gif
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from Kamloops, BC.
    I try to do a workout with either of my videos, "Walk the Walk" which gives you a one or two mile option, or "Sweating in the Spirit" which gives you the option to do all the workouts: aerobic, pilates and stretch, or just do whatever ones you want. The SS one is very energetic and its going to take me a bit to catch on to some of the moves.
    I am trying to get to a healthy weight and fitness level, I work with teens and would like to be able to keep up with them.
    Hello all!:flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    111.gif
    I hope everyone is doing well.
  • cymills
    cymills Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OMG - I am now extremely homesick . I love and soooomiss NOTL! My favorite place is Inniskillin , and the Olde english Pub ( i think its called that ) and the shops and the people. i fi could move back i would love to be there!

( ok this did not follow original thread???!!OH well!)
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    From Kitchener, Ontario
  • volliegrl
    volliegrl Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm living in Winnipeg Manitoba right now, I do call this home, but i was raised and brought up in Capreol Ontario, north of Sudbury Ontario, good luck to everyone, I am going out and buying the 30 day shred im reading some much about it!!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi: I'm living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the other Canadians here !
    I am from Newfoundland. I moved to Cambridge, ON and lived there for 8 years but reluctantly returned to NL about 2 years ago. I am a comfort eater so the stress of moving back added about 30 pounds to my already plump frame...lol. I am hoping that this is my final struggle with my weight. I am making lifestyle changes so I never see that fat girl again ! Best of luck to everyone here. Together we can accomplish anything ! :)
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hurray for all the Canadian Fitness Pals!
    I'm living in Dubai right now but heading back to St. Catharines, Ontario this summer.
    Good luck with all your fitness goals everybody!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm from Calgary AB!
  • JuDurand
    JuDurand Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there fellow canadians,

Seems that I'll have to contribute to bring up the number of people from the beautiful province of Quebec!! I'm from the greater Montreal area and have been on MFP for 5 months now... but I started to melt my pounds 14 months ago. I still have about 40 pounds to lose, so I'll surely be sticking around for a while! ;)

I've been playing volleyball, doing spinning and plenty of walking... now summer is almost here, so I'll go sea kayaking! ;)

Just remember that it can be done, just stay motivated! ;)
  • JackMiracle
    Options
    Hamilton here...moved here for work just a year ago, originally from London, Ont. This site is fantastic! Next step. meet some folks in my area go see the waterfalls before winter!