Newbie looking for a positive support network.

Options
13»

Replies

• hmullen03
    Options
    Looking to lose the baby weight! 20 lbs at least... hopefully 30... but setting a realistic goal first!
  • baseballm0m3
    Options
    hello hello am looking to lose about 100 this year care to support each other? and if there is any one else out there that has 70+ pounds that would like to lost this year please add me so we can support one other. Thanks
  • suzyroon
    suzyroon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am new to MFP too. Although I joined a few months ago I didn't quite have the drive due to having Postnatal Depression but now I am 100% dedicated and looking forward to the challenge. I have 50lbs to shift so lets get on and lose that weight. :smile: :smile:
  • Xoxo_Vero419
    Xoxo_Vero419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Welcome to MFP!! I love it here there are tons of support, be open minded and I strongly recommend leaving your diary OPEN it helps keep you accountable I know this may seem impossible (i was freaking out at first too) but I did and havnt turned back. Also if you have a smart phone get the APP its soo convenient!!

i am not a huge success story (yet :p) I had lost 11 pounds and gained 10 of them back during a military move, so I am starting on square 1 again and love to support and keep friends motivated!!! I weigh 245, and my long term goal is to loose 80 pounds, but my first goal is to loose those first 10 pounds again!!

Feel free to add me if you wish I am on daily!!

^^^^That goes for everyone!!

Happy Loosing!!
  • shaymikki
    shaymikki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! - i'm afraid to actually count what i want to lose. I think 30 is a safe goal. But 40 would be better.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • swagar12
    Options
    Add me!!!! I need friends too!!
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose as well - feel free to add me! :smile:
  • nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go myself!
    Add me!
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    I have at least 70 lbs to lose if you want to add me. No one ever said "I have too much support"
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Come and add me i'm here everyday. I need to lose 75lbs and going to do it this year!
    Anyone can add me.
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have lots to lose and love new supportive friends so add sent. If anyone else wants to add me thats also cool
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to expand my fitness pals/friends. Please feel free (anyone) to add me as a friend. I'm more than happy to support and encourage others. :)
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've got 125 to loose! Eep! 10lbs down already. I log almost every day. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cheryl. I'm willing to keep you on track if you're willing to do the same for me. I'd like to lose 91 lbs
  • tcakeshenry
    Options
    Hi I'm toni I'm here cause i have to lose weight for health reasons and it tough doin it by myself in need of positive support and i.also give support feel free to add me as a friend
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. :)
  • sblackbear8
    sblackbear8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We can all do it together. Feel free to add me :)
  • rhl06
    rhl06 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm trying to lose 70lbs as well. I can't believe that I'm the same weight as when I joined this time last year. This is new to me and I hope I can find a group of people who are going through the same thing.:smile: