Fat Burners

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You literally just said "I have made up my mind to do something that is potentially dangerous even though I am doing something that is working. Please support my decision and tell me what types of dangerous things I should look into."

Um, no. That's not how it works.

*humps post*
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    OP, the suggestions for weight training are certainly a good suggestion for a fat burner.

It's just not a pill you can take, that's all.
  • dthreeus
    dthreeus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We just got a copy of "The Flat Belly Cookbook" - and it has some really good info on fat burners - it mostlly discusses mono-unsaturated fatty acids, or MUFA's as the book calls them. Most are very yummy and can be added to your existing diest as supplements. We have been experimenting with avocados and sunflower kernels - yummy yummy. Also, we're going to try to incorporate more salmon into our diet.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    best and most effective fat burner that is crazy cheap. Find one of those Sally Struthers villages and move into one of the mud huts you always see behind her. Seriously, look at those kids, not a fat one in the whole lot
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I absolutely, POSITIVELY think you could burn fat with running. And through some weights in there to build muscle, and you'll definitely burn.
  • cr8zyamy
    cr8zyamy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss to this point. Consider ditching the idea of taking a pill and try an extreme change in workout. Just change it all up and confuse the heck out of your body with a workout you've never done before. Save your money and your body, avoid the pill myth.

Good luck
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    go on survivor
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    grapefruit juice or grapefruit. I just bought a huge Costco pack of it.......
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    go on survivor

KNOCK IT OFF NEGATIVE NANCY!!!! lol:drinker:
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    Alli works best for me ..... but you must be careful of the side effects. You REALLY need to watch your fat intake. I've never had a problem, but I know people who have.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz recommends Green coffee bean extract or raspberry ketones. I have not tried either one.
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you're not already - trying incorporating Fish oils pills and GLA (like primrose oil). These both help the body burn fat - not dramatically, but I've seen a difference with daily use!

Also try drinking lemon juice with hot water (like a tea) in the AM before meals and PM after meals, this will help boost your bile production.

Hope that helps! (Ignore all the party-poopers, they probably just didn't have the time or knowledge to recommend healthier alternatives)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there are no magic pills to 'burn fat'. If you want results, stay consistently in calorie deficit, exercise, eat healthy.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    the gym is my fat burner
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you're not already - trying incorporating Fish oils pills and GLA (like primrose oil). These both help the body burn fat - not dramatically, but I've seen a difference with daily use!

Also try drinking lemon juice with hot water (like a tea) in the AM before meals and PM after meals, this will help boost your bile production.

Hope that helps! (Ignore all the party-poopers, they probably just didn't have the time or knowledge to recommend healthier alternatives)

Dems sound like fightin words!!!!

O.O

yeah they are...really....You need to quit assuming that you know everyone and everything....it's an unhealthy frame of mind.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You literally just said "I have made up my mind to do something that is potentially dangerous even though I am doing something that is working. Please support my decision and tell me what types of dangerous things I should look into."

Um, no. That's not how it works.

*humps post*

*waits for sloppy seconds*

Seriously OP, you post on a public forum. If you didn't want negativity, then you should have talked to people you know wouldn't be truthful with you or whom you know would just support your decision not caring if you end up failing or hurting yourself.

If you can't handle the straight truth, the jokes, the snarky or any other form in which people choose to answer questions - don't ask questions on a forum.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Dems sound like fightin words!!!!

O.O

yeah they are...really....You need to quit assuming that you know everyone and everything....it's an unhealthy frame of mind.

1. Ignoring those that disagree with you isn't a healthy frame of mind.

2. Alot of the people that have posted on this thread do indeed have not only the knowledge but the experience to give such advice.

3. Suggesting to people that they spend money on things that have no proven benefits towards weight loss is not helpful to anybody.
  • TheCurvyGamble
    TheCurvyGamble Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am taking SlimQuick and I know it works because i have had quite a few family members take it and it is made specifically for women. You can get it at GNC! It has lots of online information especially a whole page on Facebook too! Also there is a website where SlimQuick is doing a 25 lb challenge. I just started taking it myself yesterday so hopefully ill see results soon like my family members did.
This discussion has been closed.