Weigh in/Measurements

Options
2»

Replies

• DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I weigh and measure once a week, it works for me :)
  • jen872004
    Options
    I just re-started my plan so, I plan to weigh in once a week on Monday's. I haven't yet taken measurements but I am hoping to do that tonight so I can track that as well same schedule as weigh in.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but only "weigh-in" once per week. Measurements once per month.
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Wednesday and measurements the first Wednesday of the month, so both were today!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but record once a week (up/down/same whatever). I am not bothered by the ups and downs every day, I'd prefer to know what does and doesn't impact my weight and what those impacts are (e.g. High sodium days hit the scale 2-3 days later for me). I measure once a month-or whenever I find where the tape measure is (we moved recently).
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    I weigh myself when ever I get excited and feel like I've lost some weight (probably every two days!) but my official weigh in day is Friday - and that's the weight that I record for fitness pal!
    I do measurements every fortnight or so
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    Once a week, on Sunday, usally during the night time
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Weigh in once a month, or so. Never do measurements, although I would like to start.
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I weight myself once a week and I'm going to start doing my measurements every 2-3 weeks I reckon.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Weigh in once a week, measurements and %BF once a month. For the %BF, I'll do it 3 days in a row at the same time in the morning and take the average of the 3 days - this helps with the inconsistency of a BIA instrument.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started out monthly. About 3 months into, I was close to a goal and became a daily weigher. Made myself borderline nuts doing that and finally quit after about a month of it. Now I set myself small goals which could be weekly, biweekly, or monthly and weigh myself on that schedule. I weighed in yesterday and I won't do it again until January 15.

I measure once a month.
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Daily but I only count my Monday morning weight on here because of regular fluctuations.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I weigh, measure and take pics once a week.
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Is that to overcome water weight gain/loss?

Yes, and I tend to gain water when I run hard or lift for a day or two, so I don't log the up either.

Very well, sounds like a great practice. I'll do the same from here on out.

Thanks!