What to do with the boobies....

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I marinate them in a little white wine, with some garlic, and then I grill them.

I read that as urinate.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    whip cream and hershey's syrup
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My favorites are chicken fettuccine alfredo and chicken parmesan!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Crock pot + 6 chicken breasts + 1 jar of salsa + 1 can corn + 1 can black beans = dinner

I MUST try this...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Man, I'm such a sucker. I clicked faster than poop through a goose.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Cover them in something and don't post it on the internet.
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    hahahahahahahaha cooking the chicken isn't the problem dork! I just flaked on making them less than bland

OHHHHHHHH *face palm*

Got it.

Throw it in with your penne w/ vodka sauce =)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I feel so........cheated! :(
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Why not have something other than chicken? I was in a chicken rut through most of college. After graduating from college, I decided to cut back on my meat intake, and adding in some vegetarian sources of protein gave me so much more variety. There's always other meats too, like fish and turkey. Even pork and beef are fine if you get a lean cut and don't eat it all the time.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend Justin raves about my chicken italiano. Dip chicken in butter, then in a mixture of parmesean cheese, garlic, oregano, parsley, pepper. Bake at 325 for 30 mins.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I like to rub my breasts with a little dry rub or spices like garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and ground comino...then toss them on the grill!
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, brine them first. 1 hour in a brine of 1/2 gal buttermilk, 1/2 gal water, 1 cup salt, will make it the most incredible moist chicken breast. I choose to put mine in a smoker after brining, then finish them on the grill just long enough to crisp up the outside. Comes out fantastic every time!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like this one, as so do my friends! I use all chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/buttermilk-baked-chicken-recipe/index.html
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    nothing like tender breast yum yum
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Today I put a few cut-up breasts in the crockpot. Added water and a cpl of bottles of buffalo wing sauce. Gonna add sweet potato chunks and some sliced up yelow/orange/red bell peppers to finish off. Serve like stew.
  • ElizabethRaeBarnes
    ElizabethRaeBarnes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love lemon pepper chicken. Recipes.com has great ideas. I mix it up with varieties like:
    Cold pasta salad vinaigrette with chicken
    Hot chicken with steamed rice and veggies (I Never get sick of this!)
    Hot berry chicken pie (similar to pot pie)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Why not have something other than chicken? I was in a chicken rut through most of college. After graduating from college, I decided to cut back on my meat intake, and adding in some vegetarian sources of protein gave me so much more variety. There's always other meats too, like fish and turkey. Even pork and beef are fine if you get a lean cut and don't eat it all the time.

I always have tuna in the house and usually make that into a tuna patty
    I buy fish and shrimp when I can afford it.
    Beef - I like hamburgers and steaks but they don't like me back so I rarely eat it
    I love venison when I can get my hands on some

As much as I'm honestly NOT a fan of frozen chicken breasts, it's the best bang for my buck and I'm on a tight food budget.
    Pork I don't mind either....it's a cost thing
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    We usually just rub ours with olive oil, a little salt and fresh ground pepper and lots of fresh chopped rosemary and bake in the oven. The dried rosemary works well also. I keep a plant of rosemary so we always have fresh. We use it a lot.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash seasoning. It is very good and has no salt