Replies

• sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This made me smile- Thanks :)
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you totally rocked both those red dresses missy!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you totally rocked both those red dresses missy!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow...beautiful..you look great!!
  • annrunning
    Options
    Wow, you are much more toned and very radiant. I see a big difference in your overall shape and face. See, this is exactly why women shouldn't get obsessed over the scale. 7 scale pounds doesn't add up to a lot but it obviously you've worked hard and are much more toned and in better health. LOVE the dress by the way!!! Good for you!!!
  • beckyobsm
    beckyobsm Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump for later, must see your pictures!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Awesome job getting fit
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    this was a great read! Love the sequin dress! great job girl!
  • kcusnem
    kcusnem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! :)
  • LisabethG
    LisabethG Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    Do you write a blog? If not, you should consider it. Your writing style is interesting, fun, and easy to read.
    I totally agree. Thank you for sharing this. And I loved the picture of the "sparkly" red dress! Fantastic.
  • toniapatt
    Options
    It really is amazing. 7 pounds and such a big difference! Is it strength training? You look beautiful. And your before and after pics on the other post are very encouraging.
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    Not only do you look fabulous but you really should consider writing for a living. That was one of the most eloquent , funniest, endearing and completely captivating posts I've seen on the forums!
    I am so with you about the evil scale...mine was 3 lb :( but I enjoyed every moment! Keep smiling
  • Tifla122
    Options
    beautiful entry and photos! Thanks!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm always overwhelmed by the responses on these kind of threads. Thank you so much, again.
    It really is amazing. 7 pounds and such a big difference! Is it strength training? You look beautiful. And your before and after pics on the other post are very encouraging.

Hi there! I've always been a cardio bunny - which helped zap the majority of my 83lb of flab - but strength training has made the world of difference to my shape, especially over the past six months or so.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look fabulous but you really should consider writing for a living. That was one of the most eloquent , funniest, endearing and completely captivating posts I've seen on the forums!
    I am so with you about the evil scale...mine was 3 lb :( but I enjoyed every moment! Keep smiling

Oh wow, thank you so much. What lovely words.

Got to say, I very much enjoyed the little bit of poundage! Mmmm mince pies...

All the best, and thank you again for the compliment x
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous AND the post is a good read. Will hafta follow your blog. :smile:
  • cathydow
    cathydow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh you are so inspiring! I will keep looking at your photos when I feel like giving up. Will tune in to your blog should make excellent reading keep it up.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. Love the photos! I look forward to reading what you'll write next.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!