74lbs down - 7lbs past my original goal weight! Pics ♥

Options

Replies

• wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can relate to you on the sister thing. My sister eats whatever she wants and never works out and her body is amazing. I've always struggled and been the large one. My dad always talked about how beautiful she is and never said anything about me. It was obvious to everyone that she was the favorite. Now that I'm loosing weight it was great to get so many compliments over the holidays. For the first time, I felt as beautiful as her. It's worth the hard work!
  • auntlooloo
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • AliB118
    AliB118 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Jishmeister
    Options
    Wow, you look great, you are an inspiration!
  • yourbffdez
    Options
    loved your story!
  • no1belongs
    Options
    wow congrats. stories like this one make me feel like im not alone in the world. i have 2 older borthers both healthy or just sickly skinny. lol Always been the big daughter that no one seems to talk about, until i had a kid and now i get some attention i guess. ugly duckling sydrome but Im so glad you are happy and healthy and are a true inspiration to me

thanks again ^_^
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look awesome!
  • karonbrinkley
    Options
    Wow! Great Job.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • runningonmargaritas
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look AMAZING!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look great! How wonderful for you!
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Wow.. You don't even look like the same person. I can't wait to be able to do a success story one day! Keep up the wonderful work! & you are such a inspiration!! :)
  • FromFlabtoFab_13
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! I love the hair change, too. The light blonde looks really good on you! Great job on losing the weight and best wishes with your marriage!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you look good!!!!!!! great job!!!
  • SkinnyNails
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You go girl, inspiring!
  • flab2steel
    Options
    WOW. Great job, very inspirational testimony. Thank you!!
  • Chas0207
    Options
    Congrats on everything, getting to and passing your goal weight, and your engagement!
    You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of eating habits you changed and what exercising you started with? You're the same height and starting weight (well almost, I actually started out more), I would love to look like you do now! My goal was 125 and I didn't think it was possible, but now that I see you and your transformation, I have hope again. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love your story! You are stunning and such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!