Pet Peeves

Options
13»

Replies

• NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    People who chew really loudly, actually hearing people eat in general makes me cringe!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    people who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle. I am gonna flip that some biznatch some day!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Ignorance,
    the word "hate,"

and not giving a simple wave of 'thank you' when I let you cut in front of my on the road... what? Manners not good enough for you? How about my tailgating you all the way home? Pumping your brake lights won't stop me..... you will pay..... your family will pay..... I have some skin suit chaps to sell...... your kids have a great complexion.....

I digress.

Best post. Evar.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    people who comment on threads that they don't like....just move on then...

People who tell others what to do...
    Ha!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    People who forget constant things.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I have misophonia , so certain trigger sounds just set me off the edge.
    -chewing
    -finger tapping
    -humming
    -cracking knuckles

....basically any sound that can be made with either the mouth or fingers.

This!
    Add: gum snapping, pen clicking, people who can't still, and loud key boards
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Double Standards. I really hate double standards. If it's good for you, it's good for me. And Him. And her. and them. You aren't THAT special that you can do whatever you like and then get pissy at someone else for doing the same thing. Pull your head out of your *kitten* and stop being a twatwaffle.

*Note this post wasn't pointed at anyone in the thread. Just me ranting.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to get some frusteration out and let others vent on somethngs that just get to them today. Sorry, this is the first thread I have had on here and I just started looking at communities threads. I didn't know it was a thing that people didn't like. So very sorry I have offended you for having a pet peeve thread that you clicked on just to tell me how this is a pet peeve.... aka rude.

Honey - get used to it. This forum is full of jerks and twatwaffles. You'll learn the lay of the land soon enough. Some day you'll appreciate the humor and sarcasm and not take anything personally around here. :drinker: Go on - dust yo shoulda off! hah
    true and also full of some really awesome ppl... (the poster just above me is one "the_dizzle"!), you'll learn to weed the rude ones out and learn to use the ignore feature often and that'll help out a lot.:tongue: Trust me!!

Sorry to highjack your thread, just wanted to balance out the above. The thread you posted is fine, it's in the chit chat section, some ppl on here don't seem to have much to do at times so they cruise the threads and troll.

Looking forward to more of your threads in the future!:wink::drinker:

EDIT: :laugh: :blushing: oops, didn't realize this was an old thread... oh well, I laughed when I realized it though!
    Holding a door open for someone....then that person walks through and doesn't say thanks or even acknowledge it.
    OMG this! Not the biggest deal in the world to me but it does catch my attention each time it happens. Sometimes I catch myself saying "you're welcome!" to them as it does annoy me more at times when I allow it. :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • WhitR86
    WhitR86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Holding a door open for someone....then that person walks through and doesn't say thanks or even acknowledge it.
  • natashalynnx
    natashalynnx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Never thought about it really..............
    I guess when I hear girls that are wearing fake nails, fake hair, loooooads of makeup and such calling people ugly or fake.
    It just annoys me.
  • CLI_2012
    Options
    Just even thinking about pple scraping their teeth on silver ware makes me get goose bumps. And a little nauseous.