Terrible Grammar on this forum. Do people have any pride?

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    policecat.png?w=538&h=233

When I look into your eyes, you make me realize...... Amanda.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    I think this thread went over most people's heads......trolling is an art form. But thanks for checking out my profile.

notsureifserious.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I am not a lion.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    I think this thread went over most people's heads......trolling is an art form. But thanks for checking out my profile.

notsureifserious.jpg

Yeah, and the OP flunked Trolling 101.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    I'm just hear trying to loose wait. You're grammer don't matter to much, mine ether.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    OP , get ya self a life lol
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Don't attack the guy too hard, he just did it so I could check off another bingo square.

C'mmmooonnn Starvation Mode...

Dammit! Brett is one square closer to winning the car!
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Yes, the run on sentences and ellipses make my head hurt. I just read a post and the person did not use any punctuation.
  • Ha! Ha!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I be having poor grammar but, I do like to use my punctuations. You @#$%^&*!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I "do" QA for a living, and while my posts are not perfect, I strive to post with good grammar. I make mistakes, and try to correct them as well.

I notice errors in other posts - the common loose vs lose; they're vs their vs there; and your vs you're - but it does not bother me enough to point those errors out in the posts others make.

As for pride? Yes there is a lot of that here... pride in achievements, pride in goal setting, pride in appearance, and pride in...

YELLING BINGO!!!
  • R0asted
    R0asted Posts: 83 Member

My intention signing up here was to actually give helpful advice and not troll so I'm fighting the temptation but it's a loosing battle.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member

My intention signing up here was to actually give helpful advice and not troll so I'm fighting the temptation but it's a loosing battle.

i here ya, broski.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Don't attack the guy too hard, he just did it so I could check off another bingo square.

C'mmmooonnn Starvation Mode...

I'm hoping for "What Counts as Water."

To funny!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    i think ppl rly need to lay off this guy he is just tryin to proove a point that alot of ppls grammer sux its not his fault that he is here to loose waite i mean serously i guess the little red squiggly wiggly lines dont pop up under sum ppls screen your all here for the same reason to loose some wait. most ppl just want to wine and complaine about everything this guy here has a valad pointe.
  • As a deaf person, I find it appalling to read posts by hearing people. I've even been accused of lying about being deaf because my grammar is "too good". Uh? That's a steep insult against the Deaf community. Take my advice, go back to school or at the very least, stop reading those tabloids and pick up a real book. Feed your mind, don't just focus on your body. Geez.....
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

I get it. Loosing.

:yawn:
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Spare me the suspense, but is you next thread going to be telling people to get dressed?

Would it amuse you if it was? If so, than maybe. ;)

The correct wording for this phrase should be, "...If so, then maybe.

hey just sayin =) (and please... do NOT put any more clothes on)
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member

A "LOOSING" battle????? NO, a LOSING battle. You are losing the battle, NOT loosing the battle!
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    i think ppl rly need to lay off this guy he is just tryin to proove a point that alot of ppls grammer sux its not his fault that he is here to loose waite i mean serously i guess the little red squiggly wiggly lines dont pop up under sum ppls screen your all here for the same reason to loose some wait. most ppl just want to wine and complaine about everything this guy here has a valad pointe.

really wish this site had a "like" button!
This discussion has been closed.