New with more than 100 lbs to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• nightmare21
    nightmare21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 100lbs also! but for right now i will head for 68!! you can do it!! :) add me if you would like :)
  • lisa2job
    Options
    Hi

so I too have more than 100 lbs to loose , I am down 80 lbs thus far and have another 90 to go to be at a "normal" weight, loosing 60 more would make me happy and I would be under 200 lbs for the first time since having my youngest son in 1989. that is a long time ago..... anyhow we can do this !! add me as a friend and anyone else whom may want to !!
    having allot of support helps with this process
  • gr8tweets
    Options
    Hi to you and everyone else who has responded. Guess what, I too need to lose 100 pounds. I would be thrilled to add anyone who is interested in maintaining a positive, can do, but keep it honest support group. If this sounds like something you too would be interested in please add me.
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Set mini goals....I get myself a charm for my braclet for every 10lbs I lose. I think it is easier to think about 10lbs at a time rather than I need to lose 150. I am currently down 105lbs....51 of which I have lost since starting MFP in June.

My next goal is to lose 10 lbs for my birthday and I will officially be "overweight" not obese any more!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I will try to be motivational!
  • IWANTTOBEA10
    Options
    I am also trying to lose more than 100 lbs. I have 136 lbs. to get to my goal weight. You can do it. You're a fighter so don't give up. We can do it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'd love to be on this journey with you. I too have a lot to loose, and have set myself an interim goal. I would like to make some new friends along the way. Anyone feel free to add me.