Accountability buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I could use accountability buddies too! I usually stay motivated for a day or two then binge and quit. I really want to succeed this time (as we all do!).
  • lawryjm
    lawryjm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be hounded! I do not have a good support system at home or work, so any help and yelling would be welcome.

Feel free to add me!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me x
  • ambervandebogart
    Options
    I agree I need someone also that is going to go through this with me.
    I also like to know that I am not alone in this
    I have some baby weight that I would like to lose before the summer.
    So anyone is more then welcome to add me as well
  • drezsonya1
    drezsonya1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need help staying motivated too, please! I do good for a while and then "fall off the wagon."
  • txgirlbikerchick
    txgirlbikerchick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have also been creeping on and off for a while. Starting over, new year, new goals. Add me if you want! I am in TX by the way.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That makes you Accountabilibuddyable!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm doing really great with workouts. I joined a gym in October with the aim of getting a head start on getting fit BEFORE the holiday junk food binges began. I got a FitBit One for my birthday and it helps to keep me moving. However, I would love to have some friends who are going to get on my case if I start to slip and stop working out hard.

Anybody need a motivational friend who will work with you, will get on your case and keep you logging and working out? I volunteer. Feel free to add me if you want interactive friends who are highly motivated (today) and want to stay that way! :tongue:
  • sherborg
    sherborg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Been using this app on and off for a year or so.. I am now branching to the community help! I need buddies..:tongue:
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hello all... =} New too this site as I just created my account. It's going to take me a while to figure out how to use all the useful information on here. But, i shall learn as I go. If anyone has some helpful information that they wish to share...i'll be more than happy to listen. It will be a new journey for me. Every step I take will get me one step closer. I am a nurse and work in a very busy GI Clinic. So my eating plan will need a great deal of work. Today starts my journey. Happy New Year to all of you out there...may the new year give you the New You that you wish for!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I guess i could post where I'm from. Not sure if that matters or not. I'm from a small town in Ohio. The heart of it all they say and if you don't like the weather...just wait 5 minutes because it'll change.