Serious bra for serious boobies

Options

Replies

• Goldie_13
    Options
    I just wear my regular bra & my Under Armour sports bra over it. :) Works perfectly & I am a 38DD.
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Enell or Freya are my favorites!
  • Elvira79
    Options
    I'm a 36HH and have been trying to find a decent sports bra, all these brand suggestions are great
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Okay, looks like Panache might be the winner for my girls. Champion only goes to DD, Moving Comfort goes to E, Lane Bryant's aren't by band and cup size but the smallest size comes out to 40 and Enell goes to DDD.

Going bra shopping this weekend. I'll let you know what all I try on and what I like, etc. Thanks again!
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    SHOCK ABSORBER for the win!

especially the one designed for DD+ jumping sports
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This one: http://www.amazon.com/Panache-Womens-Underwired-Sports-Bra/dp/B005X5FG2O :heart: Seriously.

It comes in fun color combos, and REALLY holds up/in the girls. I'm a 32H, and can run with hardly any bounce at all. The straps have a little metal hook that allows you to put it on like a regular bra, but then hook the straps together like a racerback for additional support. I have the gray one, and have been hankering for other colors, too. :)

Editing to add: The cups are separated from each other by actual...structure, for lack of a better word. So you don't end up with the uniboob that so many sports bras tend to cause. :)

How did I miss that one?? I'm going to give it a try, as it looks to be of similar construction to my Champion Power Back, but much easier to put on. Thank you!
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Seriously, THANK YOU for posting this. I thought having 38DDD's was a curse, but you've got me beat. Glad to know I'm not alone and can actually find a good bra.
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain :( I'm a 42DD and it was some work trying to find a decent sports bra. I tried several Enell bras and they are a pain in the bum to get on and I was still all over the place. I found a bra by Moving Comfort that I just love. It was about $50 and totally worth it. The straps you can adjust to the tightness you prefer. I just realized you can get it in different colors other than white on their web sight. I went to a running store in Chicago and found mine and had it professionally fitted. Good luck to you :)

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Fiona/350003,default,pd.html
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Shock Absorber goes up to HH and Freya goes to H. Under Armour only goes to DD.

So I'll look for Shock Absorber, Freya and Panache. I know for sure that my bra shop carries Freya and Panache. Might have to just order the Shock Absorber to try it.
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the Enell sports bra. It doesn't make them look hot, but it certainly keeps them from moving. I never really got into running until I found this bra.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm another fan of the Enell. I'm at 36DD, and wear one of their smaller sizes. It is a compression bra, and they are definitely squished together. But they are not moving!
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    must come back to this later this month. I love the calcique brand from lane bryant for my regular bras but will need some sports bras in a few weeks. thanks for all the input and original question
  • cineshome
    cineshome Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34-36DD. I run A LOT. A whole lot.

My favorites are Under Armour and Adidas ClimaLite. The Under Armour bra is not a racerback style, so there is no uniboob.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i have the underarmor and its worked so far. it zips in the front so its easy to get on, i run in it all the time. I'm gonna check out some of the others recommended. I'm currently looking for a swimsuit , if anyone knows of any good brands for DD or DDD please post!!!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have bought several sports bras trying to find the right fit, correct hold & be sure to seperate. The Champion seemed to create the much dreaded "uni" boob. :frown: I wear a 40DD and finally found the one that works the best for me. Lily of France Womens Sports in Action Sports Bra. :smile: I bought black, grey & white, love them all. They do a great job so the girls don't slap me in the face when I am working out & in addition the straps do not cut into my shoulders. :happy:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    if you want to avoid the uniboob then definitely shock absorber. especially if you ant high impact. if you're ok with lower impact then goddess and elomi are very good

enell definitely gives me a uniboob and cra cleavage, but that's because their sizing covers a range of sizes and they dont seem to be the best option for small ribcge/big cup size
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    shock absorber for my gg / h cups. (I run in my shock absorber.)

HH here and I second the shock absorber. There are some good Freya ones as well. (I am 32-34 band FYI)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Bump and thank you to everyone for the information.