120+LBS Loss Held for 5 Years-Never Posted Pic--Until Today!

Replies

• You look amazing! I would say losing that amount and managing to keep it off for 5 years I would be proud to post pictures. You are truly an inspiration and if you can help just one person out there who struggles with weight loss, it is so worth it! I have to admit if it's wasn't for everyone who motivates and inspires me to get this weight off I would probably be doing exactly what I have done for years which was nothing. Now I have looked at pics, read the stories, heard the struggles, and shed the tears. The time to lose weight and be healthy is NOW!!! And I would say you did it and are maintaining it, So CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Inspiring! Thanks for posting. You look fabulous :)
  • Holy moses... You look awesome... Thanks for the inspiration
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    You look awesome!
  • WhitR86
    WhitR86 Posts: 25 Member
    Awesome!! Congrats on maintaining!!
  • Great job. Your maintenance time is inspiring.
  • Emily3456
    Emily3456 Posts: 42 Member
    Amazing job! Thank you for posting. It is very motivating!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    WOW! That is all i can say!:blushing:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Wow! That is incredible. Congrats on showing how it's done! I think it is safe to say you will keep the weight off now.

And you are my birthday twin, so maybe that is good luck for me!:happy:
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    We're glad you did decide to share! Congratulations on the loss, and the 5 year maintenance. You look incredible.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    You look fantastic! Your facial expression is so vibrant and alive! I am so happy for you. What an accomplishment.
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Thats just incredible, you look so much younger too. You should be very proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing! Congrats!!!! Job well done
  • You rock, Lenny. I nned top lose 80-100 myself...Thanks for reminding:glasses: me it CAN be done.
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    WOW!! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Wow! Great job! You look wonderful! You are an inspiration to us all!!!:smile:
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    I'm still staring at the muscles! I'll get to the story in a couple minutes.....................:blushing:
  • Awesome effort mate, inspiring!!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Congratulations!! Keeping it off 5 years is a feat of itself. BTW, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You look really great! Before pictures shouldn't be embarrassing, either. At least you had enough sense to do something about it - not only for looks, but mostly for health. Inspire us every year with a pic on the anniversary of your weight loss.
  • leanngreen
    leanngreen Posts: 13 Member
    You were goodlooking even heavy, but your downright sizzling now! Congrats on that weight loss and in keeping it off. Its a great motivator to see others success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!