Favorite City

Options
1235»

Replies

• pinolero67
    Options
    what are u talking about, theres no other city like SAN FRANCISCO.....
    we got the giants n the 49ers...:tongue:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Sick people :P I hate cities, hah. Not been able to escape London as of yet.

I live in the UK and London is just ugh!
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Luzern, Lugano - but I would like to live in London, England, not London, Ontario :)
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love London and Florence.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    lol while it is one of the finest places on earth, it's hardly the ONLY good one. New Yorkers often have this type of arrogance. Cracks me up.

it's not arrogance if it's true.

Agree!
    There's no place like NYC!

I also adore Paris, Barcelona, Istanbul and Tokyo!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Wilmington, NC of course. I absolutely love it here. The beach, the beach, the beach, cute beach towns, awesome historical downtown on the river that's amazing at night, so much to do, mid-priced, fun place for kids if you know where to go/what to do. They'll have to pry my cold, dead body out of this joint.

Outside of here, Pittsburgh will always have my heart. I grew up about an hour north of and the Yinzers are just my people.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Boston!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    San Antonio, TX for sure,

Las Vegas Nevada sucks, fun to visit, fun to run wild and make horrible choices. But it sucks to live here.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    As someone who loves snowboarding, surfing, rock climbing, hiking, and scuba diving...... Vancouver is the place for me! :) Plus you can't beat the food especially if you love international cuisine.

I'm also told that Wellington NZ is very similar in terms of outdoorsiness and health consciousness and is friendlier than Vancouver, so I can't wait to make the comparison one day.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    San Francisco, but also love Seattle and Chicago. NYC isn't bad, and I liked my one visit to London. From the South, so not fond of much here, but New Orleans is great fun, particularly during Mardi Gras.

Not much of a world traveler, but would love to see lots of the places y'all have mentioned!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    there are two places in the world.

new york city, and everywhere else.

^^ Yeah pretty much this.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Denver, Berlin & Seoul.

People who say Vegas. HAHAHA oh man....
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    i loved a little farm I lived on in Guanajuato, Mexico... It was beautiful.. We had fresh everything, milk, meat, veggies, etc... It was awesome!!

I also love where I live now Wilmington, NC..
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Florence, Italy.

The architecture, the night life, the history, and the food!! I haven't been back in Italy in six years. I'm teaching myself Italian so that I will be able to speak the language the next time I go back.
  • deepestpuddle
    Options
    I love Berlin. The food is cheap and good. The art and atmosphere.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    San Francisco is a gorgeous city.
    Boston is a ton of fun to knock around in.
    New York is best overall.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Wilmington, NC of course. I absolutely love it here. The beach, the beach, the beach, cute beach towns, awesome historical downtown on the river that's amazing at night, so much to do, mid-priced, fun place for kids if you know where to go/what to do. They'll have to pry my cold, dead body out of this joint.

Outside of here, Pittsburgh will always have my heart. I grew up about an hour north of and the Yinzers are just my people.

We live in the same place and I agree, it is awesome!!!
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options

Las Vegas Nevada sucks, fun to visit, fun to run wild and make horrible choices. But it sucks to live here.

You like SA? I can't stand it here! I can't ever find anything to do!
  • IrmaElocin
    Options

You like SA? I can't stand it here! I can't ever find anything to do!

SATX is the best! How long have you been here? Been here for 25 years and I've barely made a dent! :D
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1) New York--So much to do, so much to see and you can walk all over the city. Entertainment abounds!

2) Seattle--Pretty, interesting. I love whale watching and Puget Sound. Great sports venues.

3) Colorado Springs--I love the climate. I like the mountains and AFA.

4) Boston--History and beauty. Harvard and MIT.

5) Philadelphia--More history. We ate at several nice places and enjoyed UPenn.