Females in their 20's...Over 200lbs...wanting motivation!

Options

Replies

• brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So excited that we have all decided to take this journey to change our lives. :)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, I'm still in the 200lbs+ range. When I joined here I was around 263lbs, I'm now down to 212lbs. Anyone who wants to, can add me as a friend :)
  • SarahParks3
    Options
    I am 24 and am 200+ LBS. I have hypo-thyroid so have difficulty loosing weight and keeping it off. I'm determined (At the moment) and hope to keep it that way! Please help keep me motivated!!!

Feel free to add me!!! Helpppp!!!! hehe :)
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    <
    26 years old, currently 233 lbs. (BLAH!). I've been a member for some time. In 2012, I lost almost 30 lbs, but ended up gaining most of it back. Now its 2013 and Im back at it!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm 20 and currently I have no idea what I weigh! I just enjoyed the last of my "Fat-cember," as I was lovingly calling it. My fiance from the Army came home on holiday leave, so I allowed myself to splurge and enjoy my holiday and time with him. I'm waiting to weigh myself again after a few weeks of really working hard. I estimate that I'm back to about 240lbs. I'm 5'9"ish and am a 3rd year college student.

Feel free to add me! ^_^ Definitely could use the swift kick in the butt everyone once in a while to go work out!
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. I am 186 now but used to be 312 pounds. If anyone wants to be friends, that is great. I am working on maintaining now.
  • themisfitmom
    themisfitmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new... this is my second day. I am 27 and am currently at my highest ever 223!
  • spicyginger2006
    spicyginger2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Virginia! 25, from Michigan. I started my journey here on August 2nd 2012 at 297.8 pounds... whoa! I am now 264! Looking for motivating gals to help me get to my 180 lb goal! we can do it!!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    24 and 207 pounds. Just joined the site today. It's great to finally find somewhere with a great support group I don't have to pay for. My goal is 140 and I'm planning on being 52 closer by the end of 2013.
  • tishag
    tishag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 29 and am back in the 200+ again after suffering a back injury and spinal surgery. I have recovered for the most part but am really struggling with th psychological side of working out, I am terrified that I will re injure myself. Feel free to add me, the more support the better! : )
  • lovelyyladyy
    Options
    that would be moi! xoxo ;)
    add me! i want awesome friends to pump eachother up!
  • carissa317
    Options
    Hi All! My name is Carissa. I am 23 years old and will be 24 in March! I first joined MFP back in June of 2012 and really stuck with it! I started at 217 pounds,( my absolute highest weight ever!) and lost about 30 pounds. After the holidays, finals, and surviving the Mayan apocalypse, I am sad to say I gained 15 pounds back! I am taking 2013 by storm! I am ready to make some real changes that are going to give me real results, and I would love some motivation and encourgament from you lovely ladies!
    Please feel free to friend me, but be warned...I comment words of motivation and encouragement often!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just turned 21 a few months ago. and I've been over 200 way before I hit my teens.
  • Aprilh479
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    I'm 22
    5'10
    275lbs
    I need help motivation support and encouragement women who understand this struggle! I'm surrounded by women who are naturally small so when they talk about weight it just feels like a slap in the face! I really need some help!!!
  • psyche3090
    psyche3090 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Michigan too! (SW) (directed toward spicyginger2006)

that's all.... lol

oh, and anyone can add me if they want. I've had MFP for over a year now, and never added any friends!
    I'm not the best at keeping up with my food tracking. I limit myself to 1700ish calories a day, and working out 6 days a week.
  • R0asted
    R0asted Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is my sister, maybe it will inspire some of you ladies:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/female_transformation_agatha_peszt.htm

Those after pics are pretty old and she actually looks even better and more fit now.
  • 716Laura37
    716Laura37 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 23 almost 24. I have such a hard time putting myself out there. I think this post is really neat because so many people can relate to what your dealing with. I have never been really small but when my husband and I got together about 7 1/2 years ago I weighed about 150 lbs. I just got comfortable and stopped doing things that I was doing. I have two sons and after everything I got up to 268lbs. Just crazy to see how far I let myself go. But I am on the track to making myself healthier, happier and altogether better. I am about 231 lbs now so I have lost about 37lbs and down to what I was after having my second son. Still a ways to go but I know I can do this!

Just try to stay positive as much as possible and believe in yourself! You can do this!
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is definitely my group -- I am 28, 5'5 and just hit the 200 mark. My highest weight was 212 about 5 years ago. I lost 30 lbs, kept it off for my wedding...... and here I am back in the 200s. It has motivated me to make sure this never happens again! I am a full-time working mom and I have always made excuses that I don't have time. I can't keep making excuses or my weight will just keep going up and up. I want to get in a good routine of healthy eating and exercising! I can use all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • bens_babygurl
    bens_babygurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is bessie and i am 25 and i weigh 217 lbs. :(
    I am a mother of 3 beautiful children and i need motivation to get back into my health and less stress.
    anyone want to buddy up?
  • jbeth86
    jbeth86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic! I've been going up and down for a while now and need some motivation for sure! I dislocated my knee and torn 3 of my ligaments in October and am on the road to recovery... a long long road! I'm convinced had I been in better shape my injury wouldn't have been as bad as it was. I am sick and tired of been over weight! right now I can't do much as far as exercise (at least that I know of) but I am trying really hard to stick to eating good and trying to loose at least some weight this way... food has always been my weakness...bad foods of course.... so I need major motivation and support in the eat good foods area!

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013!!!