Calories left...

I have 115 NET calories left. It is almost bedtime. Eat or not eat

Replies

• kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Don't eat. I wouldn't recommend eating after 8 except maybe a little veggies. Unless you're very hungry, then EAT!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    If your not hungry don't eat..sometimes I have a couple hundreds left but am stuffed!! And I usually eat between 1300-1500 cal a day.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    I've got about 200 calories left too.... Not ganna eat though, just ganna go to bed. Just try to reach your calorie goals tomorrow! :)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    eat if you want, don't if you don't want to.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Go to bed goodnight
  • lalo98
    lalo98 Posts: 1
    just have small snack, so you wont wake up to hungry tomorrow.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Don't eat. I wouldn't recommend eating after 8 except maybe a little veggies.

Um. Why?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Don't eat. I wouldn't recommend eating after 8 except maybe a little veggies. Unless you're very hungry, then EAT!
    doesn't matter what time it is. If you're hungry, eat something. If you're not, have a glass of water and go to bed. The "don't eat after X:00" is garbage.
  • if your not hungry , nope
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    UGH this is like my least favorite rumor EVER it's SO IGNORANT I'm sorry I'm not trying to insult you but this is a very incorrect idea. I work 2nd and 3rd shifts. I rarely eat before 2 PM, and sometimes not even until 5 PM just because I wake up late, and that's when my body gets hungry.
    There is NOTHING I repeat NOTHING wrong with eating at ANY TIME of the day. If you have the calories left your body couldn't give two sh!ts when you eat. It's all processed in the same way. The "Dont eat before bed time because ___________" is complete bull. If not eating after 8 helps you stay in your calorie goals that's fine.
    But just be aware you can eat at ANY damn time of the day and your body knows absolutely no difference.

OP- If you're hungry eat, if you're not then don't. But remember the time of day means nothing
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    if im not hungry, then i dont eat. thats that. like tonight, i have about 220 calories left, but im definately not hungry!!!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Don't eat. I wouldn't recommend eating after 8 except maybe a little veggies.

Um. Why?

^^^ This.

Going to bed hungry is a whackadoodle ideal by Biggest Loser followers. I agree to not if you truly aren't hungry; but eat if you are!
  • nicolebarksdale
    nicolebarksdale Posts: 6 Member
    I've been having the same issue (net calories) and I struggle with not wanting to eat too close to bedtime but knowing that I am not doing my metabolism any good if I'm not eating the required number of daily calories (for me its 1200). I will keep trying, though!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    I've been having the same issue (net calories) and I struggle with not wanting to eat too close to bedtime but knowing that I am not doing my metabolism any good if I'm not eating the required number of daily calories (for me its 1200). I will keep trying, though!

you need those 1200 calories. If you're eating less than that, you're not doing yourself any favors.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Your body doesn't digest the food at the same rate when you are sleeping. It is okay to not hit exactly your calorie goal every day, but if you are hungry its also fine to eat.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    If you don't eat them 100 calories before midnight you gonna go in starvation mode and YOU GONNA DIE
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    ckuEA.jpg
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    never eat after 7pm!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Go to bed feeling good.

Shirley in Oregon
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    <---- eats about 1500 calories between 6pm and 10pm.