Everyone loves a good before and after picture

Options

Replies

• Phoenyx78
    Options
    Here is my progress. Slow and steady wins the race!

weightlossprogress190-170.jpg

Holy crap!! If 20 lbs lost looks like that, I can't WAIT to lose my first 20.. amazing! You really see a huge difference!
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I can't get enough of these stories and pictures! You all continue to blow me away!! Just incredible!!
  • heidicnz
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! You are an inspiration :smile:
  • heidicnz
    Options
    Just wondering what exercising you are doing?
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! Awesome job everyone!
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow look how stunning everyone is. How inspirational!!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY the thread I NEEDED to see. I fell off the wagon with the holidays, which for me started on my 36th birthday Nov. 15th. LOL. That's when I stopped logging in, measuring food, etc. on a CONSISTENT basis. When I was doing my best, I was logging in daily and reading up on the success boards. After seeing all of your GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS and how AMAZING EACH OF YOU LOOK and I'm assuming FEEL... I am feeling refreshed and capable of DOING THIS.

So, let's all DO THIS thing. Not tomorrow, TODAY. Ready? Set. GO!!!! :wink:

Thanks so much for sharing. Keep them coming! I will be visiting frequently for a DOSE OF INSPIRATION!! :heart:
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I so wish I'd taken a before photo at the start. Still, if this process has taught me one thing it's that it's never too late! I'll go take one now and hope that, in a few months or years, I can inspire others the way you've inspired me today :-)
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anke1-1.jpg
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    69 lbs dropped..

splitface_zpsd0af33c0.jpg

WOW, what a big difference! I wear my weight in my face and can feel it there also. GREAT job, keep it up!
  • bishopwanda
    bishopwanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great before and after pics, lot of inspiration and motivation
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    Wow. Everyone looks so incredible. Maybe I'll have pictures to post here, eventually. I've lost 22 lbs as of today, but I've avoided the camera for tens of pounds, so I don't have any progress pics x(

I'm going to take them starting today, though!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I like hearing about success stories but LOVE seeing pictures of your achievements!! Here are mine, this is probably at my heaviest 375+ I stopped checking the scale at this point.

me3_zpsfaf514e2.jpgme2_zps178a008e.jpg

And this is me now 170+ pounds lighter, 12/31/12!!
    I still would like to lose about 20-30 pounds but I feel wonderful, it's been life changing.
    123112.jpg
    Please keep the pictures coming, I love seeing them all!! Much success to you all!! Just remember baby steps, one day at a time and keep going...

wow, you are gorgeous!
  • BestRevenge99
    BestRevenge99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well I still have a ways to go but here's my progress photos... I've been lurking the success boards for long enough it's time to share!! First time posting pics hopefully this works. Start was 179, currently 157, 5'3"

Photoon2012-05-01at1003_zpsb0910b24.jpg

Photoon13-01-01at1000AM2_zpse1978782.jpg
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Profile pic!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    fat2.jpg

two years later...

IMAG2210-1.jpg
  • FAT2FAB13
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Well I still have a ways to go but here's my progress photos... I've been lurking the success boards for long enough it's time to share!! First time posting pics hopefully this works. Start was 179, currently 157, 5'3"

Photoon2012-05-01at1003_zpsb0910b24.jpg

Photoon13-01-01at1000AM2_zpse1978782.jpg

Great job
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I recently posted in the success stories - I lost 25 kgs - mostly in the first 5 months - still getting to my goal. If you go to forums and search 60 Aussie it will pop up with all my photos and my "words of wisdom" :laugh:

I LOVE MFP! I loved reading about the successes people had when I first started; it is very motivating.

These are my beginning and current photos - I am a 60 year old Aussie, started at 98 kgs, currently 72 kgs.

Christine98kgs120107Before1_zpsac270696.jpg

Christine12121872kgfront_zpsee3fb8c2.jpg
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you. You look so much better (and happier) than before!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!