Everyone loves a good before and after picture

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Ohh my gosh! Thank you for posting this topic. I love it! Everyone is amazing and so inspiring! Great work everyone, I'm so proud of you all!
  • MFormosoV
    MFormosoV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration!
  • njean5
    njean5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome pics everyone. Thank you for the much needed inspiration!!
  • eatpraylovee
    Options
    Everyone looks SO amazing!!! I'm so proud of all of you :D
  • 135OHK
    135OHK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look amazing and what a CUTE baby!!!!!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post and inspiring group of people and success! You guys all look amazing. I have the before photos of shame that shall remain hidden for now... I can't wait till I can post an awesome after pic!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This thread is chalked full of inspiration. You all kick so much butt and I cannot wait to become a success story like you! :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    beforeduring1_zpsf9d2852e.jpg

me during on the left(taken a month or so ago 215-230ish) and before at around 375. ideally would like to see 140-160 this year.
  • slchappell
    Options
    287to247.jpg
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    <
    Best I've got is in my profile pic - sorry it's so dark! And the after shot was taken several months ago.

Exercise is lifting the heaviest weights I've got (8-20 lb dumbbells at the moment) with workouts on the free Nike Training Club app 3 days a week, and running 3-6 miles the other three days. I've been running for nearly a year - started late January 2012 with c25k (also a free app) and it turned me into a runner!

For how to do it all, I follow the plan in Helloitsdan's Roadmap! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

I'm nearly to goal weight, but don't really care about that number any more. I take pictures and measurements, and while my scale hasn't changed much in six months, I am consistently losing fat and inches, and dropped another pants size eating 1700-2000 calories a day.

I just came off of a full rest week, and happy to say that I didn't gain any weight at all over the holidays! This is my sustainable, healthy lifestyle! :bigsmile:
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    287to247.jpg

Again, lowercase img at beginning and end.

287to247.jpg
  • slchappell
    Options
    Thanks. First time.
  • itsdonna35
    Options
    "ETA how I did it. I got off my butt and just started walking, saw results, started logging, changed up my diet to eat healthier, made room for snacks in my diet, got rid of toxic people in my life, started running after walking 1,000 miles. :) "

Thanks for sharing how you did it. I'm going to make it my goal to start running after walking 1,000 miles - just like you. That really puts it into perspective for me and gives me a tangible goal.
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump. I love these success stories, keep them coming...
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    1 year ago I made a lifestyle change and my how did I transform just by changing my diet. Paleo for life. 124 lbs loss in 1 year time. While I stil have 70-80 lbs to go, I am more than 1/2 the way there. :)

1yearanniversaryonpaleo.jpg

29642893.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

this is fantastic!!!! way to go girl, i too am into Paleo living!! I fell off of it this past year trying to go 100% paleo, and it was rough so i bounced way too far back. Now i'm making it a point to eat clean, and stick to paleo at least 75-80% of the time. i think that'll help me from spiriling backwards too much. this is very inspirational, way to go!
  • frozen2late
    frozen2late Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing now!
  • Dona_Maria
    Options
    Do you have much loose skin now???

You look amazing!!!!!

All of these pics are so motivational!

Oh yes, loose skin everywhere but nothing a good pair of Spanx can't fix! It's just part of my life battles with weight for now I'm okay but would like to get surgery to remove it...if I ever have the $$$$$. But so worth it just being able to live without fears of an overweight person. I still feel fat but it's different now, working on that also :)

I like hearing about success stories but LOVE seeing pictures of your achievements!! Here are mine, this is probably at my heaviest 375+ I stopped checking the scale at this point.

me3_zpsfaf514e2.jpgme2_zps178a008e.jpg

And this is me now 170+ pounds lighter, 12/31/12!!
    I still would like to lose about 20-30 pounds but I feel wonderful, it's been life changing.
    123112.jpg
    Please keep the pictures coming, I love seeing them all!! Much success to you all!! Just remember baby steps, one day at a time and keep going...

You look AMAZING, congrats! How long did it take you to lose all the weight if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you so much, I feel great. It's been about 1.5 almost 2 years.
  • Dona_Maria
    Options
    Yes, I feel great, my health has improved and that's what was most important to me. I'm still learning to accept the new person I see in the mirror.
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is my after 120lbs
    523645_10151118518819249_1216817339_n2.jpg
    [/quote]

I LOVEEEE that this pic says "Praise Jesus"! LOL! Sooo fitting!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!