Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Everyone loves a good before and after picture

Replies

• brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Probably reflects a flaw in my character that I am ALWAYS willing to post my before and afters...

Heck, If I looked like you, I would too!

Amazing!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Let's see if I do this correctly...lol. This was me at my heaviest on the left and in August...have lost some since then. Thirty more to go!

221bddf1.png
    Beautiful - and it's crazy but you look TALLER as well as slimmer :-) Well done :smile:

high heels?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Let's see if I do this correctly...lol. This was me at my heaviest on the left and in August...have lost some since then. Thirty more to go!

221bddf1.png
    Beautiful - and it's crazy but you look TALLER as well as slimmer :-) Well done :smile:

high heels?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry but i was crackin'up at that last comment...BTW you look amazing!!!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I am also a sucker for posting before/afters (or in my case, before/durings!).

before_after_xmas_2012.jpg
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    F9843A51-E657-4374-97C6-C05283E6284B-2331-0000022308EDEA80.jpg

Wow. You must be so proud.
  • mitsi94
    mitsi94 Posts: 64
    Aug 2010:
    DSCF0785.jpg

Dec 2012:
    dsc_9047.jpg

WoWWWWW! You look great!!!
  • You're a good looking man!
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    No flaw,you deserve to shine ! great inspiration.
  • How amazing! You guys give me hope!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    it took a long time to convince myself to post this...but here goes:

6eqie0.jpg

I'm not to my goal yet, and sometimes it's hard for me to even see if I've made any progress at all, but I think I'm just having some body image issues and being way too hard on myself...hopefully :P

you look terrific,the difference is so clear and does look much more than just 20lbs difference
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Here's mine. I'm not done yet. I still have 20 lbs left to loose and more toning and tightening but here is the progress so far. :smile:

progresssofar_zps2f1e0149.jpg
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Everyone looks amazing!

Started in April 2012. Down 85 pounds...not done yet!

IMG_5274640x640_zps476d0f3f.jpg

Whoa! That's crazy! You did so great! How did you lose that much weight in 8-9 months?
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    I can't wait to add mine to this! This is incredible :) So motivated!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Progress pics - starting weight was 217 and I don't have a pic at hand to show. I need to take new pics as I've lost another 7 since the one on the right was taken. I'm 5'6"

ThirtyPoundsLost25_zps96e19dd4.jpg
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    WOW!! What amazing transformations! Great job all and keep up the good work!
  • Everyone looks amazing!

Started in April 2012. Down 85 pounds...not done yet!

IMG_5274640x640_zps476d0f3f.jpg

Wow. How on Earth did you do that? I've been dieting for 3 months and I've only lost 22 lbs :o
  • Jennifer_Gibson
    Jennifer_Gibson Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! You all look great! I hope next year I get to share such awesome before and after photos!
    Jen
  • Hard work pays off. You look great. Very inspiring.
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    I seriously can't wait for the day i can also say " if i can do it anyone can". congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!