Everyone loves a good before and after picture

Options

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all! Looking great!

This link is to a slide show of some AMAZING transformations of a bunch of MyFitnessPal members, including me of course.

http://askbeef.com/2012/12/30/amazing-transformations-video-check-it-out/

Good stuff.....I promise! :bigsmile:
  • lisaf1983
    lisaf1983 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Loveit loveit loveit!!! truley Amazing!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!

If this was meant for me, thank you! :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! How tall are you and what is your trick?? :)

If this is meant for me, I'm 5'4 and I've done Jillian Michaels 30DS, RI30, & 6W6P. I've also completed the C25K running program and have ran a lot since, including training for a half marathon.
  • DukeofBurl
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ha ha Lacewitch I love the pictures "during the PhD"! I was the same :-)

Did the pole help you lose weight or did you start after the weight loss? I took some classes but always felt at a disadvantage since I am a little heavier than the other girls. So I ended up giving up using as an excuse that I'll get back to it when I'm lighter, and I have less weight to lift.

thanks
    it was a bit of both. i had started to loose weight by not munching biscuits constantly. hula hooping cycling and parkour
    but pole has helped me go from a 16 to a 10/12 and tone up massivly! definately the thing that has made the most difference to my to my body.
    I'd advise anyone to give it a go and in my classes it's not the skinni minis who are best the most amazing girl in my class is a gorgeous curvy black lady with a ( as she put it) generous booty and she is amazing she twirls up and down that pole effortlessly and makes us all green.
    anyway long story short - it's not the starting weight / state that matters - you quickly build up strength and then (i found) the weight drops off. and for me it's so much more fun than weight lifting and something i WANT to do every week - not more forcing myself to the gym i can't wait for pole classes!
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    20130105twoyearscompari.jpg
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Here's mine!
    Kpw5Al.jpg

WOW! sooo inspiring!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Here's mine!
    Kpw5Al.jpg

Wow, you look great! I would love to have your skinny thighs!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    20130105twoyearscompari.jpg

wow! great job:D
  • lorielovehailey
    lorielovehailey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is a before and middle. I'm excited about my results so far, but have at least 25 more pounds to go!

I'm 34 years old and 5'3.5" tall. I have lost nearly 60 pounds. This time (I've been on this weight roller coaster for awhile), I started at 220. Here is a before picture, although I had already lost about 10 pounds in this picture. (The most I've ever weighed is around 260.)

24764503_6267.jpg

Today, I weigh 162.5. I log everything I eat, and exercise 4 to 5 times a week. After dealing with this my entire life, I know this is the only way for me to lose weight and keep it off. I have to accept that I am always going to have to log everything, make good choices and move! The only other alternative is to gain weight. (Did I mention I am pre-diabetic and from a family of diabetics?)

Here is a photo from last week. Not the best, but I am not very good at the self-portrait.

24764503_5227.jpg
  • london1811
    london1811 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is a before and middle. I'm excited about my results so far, but have at least 25 more pounds to go!

I'm 34 years old and 5'3.5" tall. I have lost nearly 60 pounds. This time (I've been on this weight roller coaster for awhile), I started at 220. Here is a before picture, although I had already lost about 10 pounds in this picture. (The most I've ever weighed is around 260.)

24764503_6267.jpg

Today, I weigh 162.5. I log everything I eat, and exercise 4 to 5 times a week. After dealing with this my entire life, I know this is the only way for me to lose weight and keep it off. I have to accept that I am always going to have to log everything, make good choices and move! The only other alternative is to gain weight. (Did I mention I am pre-diabetic and from a family of diabetics?)

Here is a photo from last week. Not the best, but I am not very good at the self-portrait.

24764503_5227.jpg

You look amazing! Thanks for posting, I have 60lbs to lose and it's really motivational to see such great results
  • lorielovehailey
    lorielovehailey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Glad it helps. I felt kinda silly posting it. :)
  • xshirleyx
    xshirleyx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here's mine!
    Kpw5Al.jpg

You are so going to be my inspiration!! Same SW same height! Well done! :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ElinsFace1_zps17e4b116.jpg

During! 225 to 175.
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! How tall are you and what is your trick?? :)

If this is meant for me, I'm 5'4 and I've done Jillian Michaels 30DS, RI30, & 6W6P. I've also completed the C25K running program and have ran a lot since, including training for a half marathon.
    amazing! My SW was 189 and wanted to get down to 130's at least - I also love the Jillian M 30D workouts LOL
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread and amazing results!

My before and after (well, I'm only halfway there!) pic~
    faceba_zps8169084e.jpg
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread and amazing results!

My before and after (well, I'm only halfway there!) pic~
    faceba_zps8169084e.jpg

Woah you look like a completely different person well done!!! ... how much have you lost if you dont mind me asking?
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options

Woah you look like a completely different person well done!!! ... how much have you lost if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks! :)
    I lost 11 kg (24 lbs) so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!