Replies

• nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Obviously a picture of you and your younger sister.

Just kidding. Congrats.
    69 lbs dropped..

splitface_zpsd0af33c0.jpg

WOW, what a big difference! I wear my weight in my face and can feel it there also. GREAT job, keep it up!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    omg how what did you eat?that is amazing!great pics
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    truly an amazing post .. you all are doing great in your success and thank you for the motivational tool to mine !!!!
  • sjj725
    sjj725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look amazing this is so inspirational
  • JOANNEMCD123
    Options
    You look incredible, amazing! Marvelous job and very inspirational!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in January 2011. I started at 237 and am currently sitting at about 175.

Dec_11_12_FaceComparison_zpsd866300e.png

December_11_12_FullComparisonsm_zps4c2e85cb.png
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    good before and after jules!!!
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love looking through these photo's as they give me a right kick up the *kitten*! Just got back onto MFP this month after being rubbish at tracking but glad I have came back. After losing a stone last year I want to try to lose 1-2 stone this year. I was 14 stone at my heaviest and now 13 stone. I want to get to roughly 10 stone one day.

Last night I spent an hour flicking through photo's as i couldnt sleep. It inspired me. I got out of bed and wrote my new goal in bright colours and stuck it to my mirror. I plan to try lose 1 stone in 6 months thats roughly 2.3pounds a month. The date I aim to complete this by WILL be June 30th 2013. If I lose more, even better!

Today I had weetabix for breakfast and a huge salad for lunch, forgot how much i love salads! As I work as a carer I had to walk the dog in the morning then run errands so burnt some calories doing this but what surprised me the most is that I randomly decided to tidy room which actually ended up being 5 hours long... I checked up on the calorie burner calculator and was amazed to see i burned 1201 calories, i basically burnt everything i ate and more! I should tidy my room more often!

So I just want to say a huge thank you to those who inspired me with your wonderful photo's and I hope one day I can be like you!

Love MFP :) x
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone has done amazing! Truly an inspiration! I must take a before photo! Current weight is 179 want to lose 34 lbs. Wish me success!
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Christmas, 2011

6nwlsy.jpg

Christmas, 2012

34od5kj.jpg

15 pounds lost!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Photos and link to my "story" in my profile.
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love seeing these success stories, so inspirational! It's really motivating to see other people achieve their goals, when so much effort and hard work was involved!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    I love these! Great inspiration to see so many people hard at work on their goals!
  • love0809
    love0809 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks Great...

I was just wondering if there is any C-section mom's at have lost the belly...
    sorry that this has nothing to do with the Topic...I just need some help..
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks Great...

I was just wondering if there is any C-section mom's at have lost the belly...
    sorry that this has nothing to do with the Topic...I just need some help..

There are several in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/760154-success-stories-moms-edition
  • ranntrev
    Options
    i appreciate that flaw lol. thanks for the post
  • TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    a long journey + a long way to go still. :) but I am proud of what I have accomplished. Even though I gained back some weight. images under my photos.
  • TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    I don't know why, but my photos are being cut off. I will fix them..
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    a long journey + a long way to go still. :) but I am proud of what I have accomplished. Even though I gained back some weight. images under my photos.

YUM
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!