Options

Replies

• kenziebmac
    kenziebmac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Had a hard time figuring out how to post this pic. -_-

ort084.jpg

Anyways, post holidays I weigh 163 :grumble:
    & now the skinny jeans are too tight :noway: but I'm going to keep pushing! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    it took a long time to convince myself to post this...but here goes:

6eqie0.jpg

I'm not to my goal yet, and sometimes it's hard for me to even see if I've made any progress at all, but I think I'm just having some body image issues and being way too hard on myself...hopefully :P
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    it took a long time to convince myself to post this...but here goes:

6eqie0.jpg

I'm not to my goal yet, and sometimes it's hard for me to even see if I've made any progress at all, but I think I'm just having some body image issues and being way too hard on myself...hopefully :P

The progress is easy to see in my opinion. You look amazing.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

The progress is easy to see in my opinion. You look amazing.

Thank you :)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Amazing job everyone!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

You look great! What is your current weight?

I'm 5'6" and currently 217!

DAAAYYYMMM!! I thought you were in the 180-190 range!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Picture on the left, pushing about 270lbs (280lbs was my highest). Picture on the right, weighing in at 165lbs. Still want to lose 35lbs more to meet my goal.

ScreenShot2013-01-03at91338PM_zpse0475bac-1_zps80d2a6c4.jpg
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Picture on the left, pushing about 270lbs (280lbs was my highest). Picture on the right, weighing in at 165lbs. Still want to lose 35lbs more to meet my goal.

Amazing job!
  • janyben
    janyben Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just spent an hour going through this entire post and ... WOW.. amazing! I'm on my third and final attempt to reach my goal weight, and as they always say, the third time's a charm! Everyone has/is doing such a fantastic job. You should all be very proud of yourself. And you are very motivating and inspiring to everyone else! :) Happy New Year!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bump
    This is exactly what I need when I feel discouraged. Thanks so much MFP friends for the pics and stories behind them..
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!
    Here ya go I started my diet Jan 20th 2012 and the below after picture was taken at the beginning of Nov 2012 so less than a year can make a very big difference.

This is before 5'4" and 218lbs It was actually taken in 2011 but I didn't lose anything between there and 2012
    gracevisit.jpg

This is my after 120lbs
    523645_10151118518819249_1216817339_n2.jpg
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What dedication! Spectacular. The fitted dress looks splendid, too.

• preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics. You all are very inspiring! I know I can do this!
  • heisk
    heisk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow your gorgeous! You look like a completely different person! Way to go!
  • heisk
    heisk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow your gorgeous! You look like a completely different person! Way to go!
    I like hearing about success stories but LOVE seeing pictures of your achievements!! Here are mine, this is probably at my heaviest 375+ I stopped checking the scale at this point.

me3_zpsfaf514e2.jpgme2_zps178a008e.jpg

And this is me now 170+ pounds lighter, 12/31/12!!
    I still would like to lose about 20-30 pounds but I feel wonderful, it's been life changing.
    123112.jpg
    Please keep the pictures coming, I love seeing them all!! Much success to you all!! Just remember baby steps, one day at a time and keep going...
  • estrellita26
    estrellita26 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • gr8tweets
    Options
    There is not a flaw in your character at all. You should post, post and repost. Wow! You look fabulous and for a new MFP member you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! So motivating! :smile:
  • kels228
    Options
    These are unreal! I am sitting here by myself and I keep talking out loud, saying "Holy crap" over and over!! Great job everyone. You should all be very proud.
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! You are all such an inspiration for those of us wanting to be a success story one day. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!