Cheat days

Options

Replies

• kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Did it take you 3 months to lose 5kgs? Then there must be something wrong with me because I went from 86kg to 81kg in a month, that is 5kg right? There is something wrong isn't there? I don't religiously follow the 1200 calorie diet but I try to stick around it and walk the extra calories off.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Whatever you call it, I do it now that I'm basically at goal weight. There are days where I don't log anything. I eat what I want and don't worry about it. But I never had these days while I was eating at a calorie deficit and trying to lose.

Everybody's different. Each person needs to figure out what works for him or her. Besides, what I consider to be a cheat might be someone's regular meal plan.
  • feelagain
    Options
    A day seems excessive, what about a cheat meal or one cheat snack
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    l
  • jesz124
    Options
    Did it take you 3 months to lose 5kgs? Then there must be something wrong with me because I went from 86kg to 81kg in a month, that is 5kg right? There is something wrong isn't there? I don't religiously follow the 1200 calorie diet but I try to stick around it and walk the extra calories off.

Who are you addressing and why are you concerned about their rate of weight loss?
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Would you recommend a cheat day once a week-with/without exercise on that day or would it just jeopardise weight loss?

I was told more than once by more than one trainer to have a cheat "meal" once a week. And do no eat over 500 calories what you normally would for the day.

I do that once in a while now and it works good. Be careful with an all day cheat - that can be disasterous...
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Who are you addressing and why are you concerned about their rate of weight loss?

why are you concerned about her concern?

when will the madness end?
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week not 7. I always allow myself little treats here and there but its less of a diet more of a healthy lifestyle to me. So I don't do a "cheat day". I try to make healthy choices everyday but do not deprive myself. I had one snickerdoodle last night after dinner :)
  • jesz124
    Options

Why are you concerned about my concern about her concern? Thats the big question here. :smooched:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

Why are you concerned about my concern about her concern? Thats the big question here. :smooched:

so...do you cheat?:wink:
  • jesz124
    Options

I most certainly do, on a regular basis. Dirty dirty food.hmmmmmm :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

bet I can eat more pizza than you and twice on Sunday........so there!
  • jesz124
    Options

I bet you can too. I hate pizza :sick: I'll happily kick your *kitten* though if you even attempt to look sideways at my chocolate stash. :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

I bet you can too. I hate pizza :sick: I'll happily kick your *kitten* though if you even attempt to look sideways at my chocolate stash. :bigsmile:

you lose a point for hating on pizza but gain a point for showing me your chocolate stash...its mine now

deal with it
  • jesz124
    Options

you lose a point for hating on pizza but gain a point for showing me your chocolate stash...its mine now

deal with it

I showed you nothing, it's all in your imagination.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    nice nails
  • jesz124
    Options
    nice nails

Nice......barbed wire?? Wheres your profile pic from just out of interest?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    nice nails

trying to escape out of MFP cheat threads............but I keep getting caught up in the barbs
  • jesz124
    Options
    nice nails

trying to escape out of MFP cheat threads............but I keep getting caught up in the barbs

You were drawn like a bee to honey by the cheat title. See you want to be a cheater too.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    nice nails

You were drawn like a bee to honey by the cheat title. See you want to be a cheater too.

I am cheating in my heart right now

very nice of you...I thought we were all here for the same reasonnnnnnnnnnnn:sad: