From 320 pounds to 148-Lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    amazing!! thank you so much for sharing.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look amazing. And I did the same thing to lose broke it down into 5-10 lbs at a time and ate bad foods in moderation
  • rebelchief
    rebelchief Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Grl you look fabulous!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally new person. You should be very proud.
  • rainman3k
    rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, you look amazing!
  • badbettie55
    Options
    That's awesome, I was right at 300 and miserable, I managed to lose almost 50 last year, hoping to get that next 51 off this year. Thank You for the motivational pics!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wowowow!! You are so inspirational to me!! Thank you for posting your pictures and helping me along my journey!
  • lisaboshell
    Options
    I took it one chunk at a time. When I looked at the larger goal, I would get overwhelmed and depressed. Taking it 5-10 pounds at a time really helped me stay focused.

This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".
    [/quote]

I think this is a fabulous approach to food. Labeling anything as "good" or "bad" in life creates feelings of guilt and shame. I like the term "treat!" Great job!!
  • donna_l_49
    donna_l_49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work to reach your goal You look amazing!!! I am glad that I saw your post today. I was experiencing some post-holiday blues, and having a hell of a time keeping on track and exercising. Seeing your accomplishment has inspired me so much!! THANK YOU for helping me climb out of the rut I was in and motivating me to get off of my *kitten*!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! That's amazing! And that black lace dress is just KILLER! :D Congratulations!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • kokito02
    Options
    Excellent job.....would you like to give us some tips. Congratulations
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wooooo! Great job!! You look like a whole new person.
  • purpleprose
    Options
    SUCH inspiration!!!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    NICE CONGRATS!!!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are...
    Your transformation is amazing...
    You should be proud you look beautiful..

Thank you for sharing..:smile:
  • lovinglife80
    Options
    Wow how awesome this was thank you! You look amazing!
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
    I have around 11 stone in total to lose and your pictures have really spurred me on!!
    Well done to you hun and keep up the good work :)
  • mominwi419
    Options
    Thank you all so much!

I am working on getting through all the messages and friend requests. I seem to have picked up a bug and just am feeling downright lousy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!