Exactly 1 Year Later (PICS)

Options

Replies

• changingforthegood
    Options
    thats amazing. i love the side by side pics, you can really tell the difference. GREAT WORK
  • slimforparis
    slimforparis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this inspiration exactly when I need it. You look brilliant and you obviously worked really hard - well done!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking AMAZING!!! You remind me of a roller-derby friend of mine. Luv it! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • zlemama
    zlemama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You have literally aged backwards! You look so much younger now. Love how you displayed your photos, totally motivating!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Looking AMAZING!!! You remind me of a roller-derby friend of mine. Luv it! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Thanks! :) We have a roller-derby team where I live! I was asked to join, but I'm a bloody imbecile on skates. My brakes are the arena walls. 8| Maybe if it was something like floor hockey I'd give it a go lol.
  • rubyalison
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome success! You look amazing!!

And I really love the job you did with your pictures. Very cool comparisons and super cute too.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done you look fab! X
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! :) Love the pics! :)
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! and very inspirational...you are beautiful congrats!
  • daniafayyad
    Options
    You look so great!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally just inspired me! Thanks for posting.
    Ps: love all the new pictures vs old . haha.. cool idea!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally just inspired me! Thanks for posting.
    Ps: love all the new pictures vs old . haha.. cool idea!

It's funny because the only reason I decided to do my before/after pics in this manner was because I never actually took "before" pics. I don't know if it didn't cross my mind or I didn't want more fat pictures of myself clogging up my hard drive. So I had to dig through the depths of my old photos to find the most unflattering pictures I could lol. But I think it's a very effective way to really see the changes weight loss can make!
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Woooooo =) You look years younger! These pictures are inspirational ! Keep on going.

Bring on 2013 hey? ;) Keep on going chick!

Ps. I love your last pose. Its awesome XD
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT CONGRATS I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!
  • Palucci
    Options
    you have come a long way. good job
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Geat job! I love that you were able to put on the same or similar outfits for before and after shots! Very clever. Well done!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Rock on!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Way to be disciplined & dedicated!!!
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Obviously you look awesome, but it's crazy how much more youthful you (and your guy) look in the "after" pics!! Well done! You've done an amazing job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!