It IS possible...

Options
2»

Replies

• kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This was good for me to read. Thank you!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    DANG!!! You look great!! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    yep I see your abs often throughout the forums and they keep me inspired. You rock girl!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    DAYUM!! You look great! I will have abs like those one day.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Wow, just...wow. I am so inspired by you, thank you.:smile:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing and such an inspiration :)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am trying to get to that point... You've done really well. I need to give it time and effort and just keep at it, I know. Thank you for this.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Hot damn, woman! You look phenomenal!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I ran across this photo from December 16, 2008. The day I got my first tattoo:
    DSCF0479c.jpg

this picture was taken December 2012:
    16124725_976.jpg

I work full time.
    I have two children (one born 2005, one born 2007).
    I am separated and share custody.
    I commute.

I decided to run a half marathon in 2010, and started training. I would get up at 5am and run on the treaddy, and do a long run on the weekends. Some days I would get a few hours sleep and still run the next morning.

I no longer run as much, but I still run, zumba, and make it a point of taking in my ritual hour long boxing class once a week.
    I am now on maintenance mode, so I'm not as crazy at counting calories, but I still keep them in mind and often log. I want to make a point of logging better over the coming year.

I just wanted to post this as proof that IT IS POSSIBLE! You may not want to make it to where I am, and that is fine, but if you DO, it is possible.

Just remember... It has taken me about 3.5 years of slow and steady dedicated progress. It wasn't an overnight six pack.

The last 10 pounds have taken me 12 months to lose.

Keep at it, IT IS POSSIBLE!
    Holy smokes, you have and are doing awesome, GREAT JOB!!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow girl.... currently you are where I used to be... your older pic is where I am NOW... and your current is where I want to be AGAIN....

Awesome job!!!!! And way to go with your time management for yourself..... :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look spectacular!!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Holy shizz!!! :love:
    That's fantastic. Well done!!

I could only hope...

See, for me, sadly that is NOT possible. :ohwell:

I have been fat since I was about 11 years old and I am 36 now. I have been as high as 210 pounds. The smallest I have ever been as an adult was 165 in college... still overweight at just 5'3". I am sure at my age and given the fact that I was grossly overweight and my skin has been stretched out too long... I'm just sure it isn't possible.... at least not without surgery.

But... for those of you on this site who are young and/or haven't been overweight that long... I'm sure this IS possible for you. So go get it! Do it for those of us who probably can't. :flowerforyou: Way to go!!!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! What an inspiration!!!

I'm still madly in love with your abs. I want some for my very own...
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    that's bad azz!
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!