Smartphone?

Options
13»

Replies

• laurendaniel719
    Options
    I have a Samsung Note and I really like it.
  • PARCELQUEEN
    PARCELQUEEN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sony xperia u
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I am deeply invested in the Android ecosystem and so I have android based devices - I have a Samsung Galaxy S III and a Google Nexus 10. Absolutely love both devices. But quite frankly - between the iPhone's and their counterparts in the Android market - they're all good. The differences are relatively minor and most of the time come down to personal preference, prior investment in their ecosystems, or carrier limitations.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Just got the iPhone 5 and it is really nice :happy: ..... but like a few other people on here........ iPhone > Android

(P.S iPhone FTW!!!!!!)
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I have a Razr Maxx.

If you're technologically challenged get an iphone.
    If you prefer better signal strength get a motorola.
    If you prefer a better display and more cutting edge features get a samsung.
    If you want everyone with an iphone or android to laugh at you, or you work for the CIA get a blackberry.

When it comes to cell phones you normally get what you pay for. If a phone debuts at 29.99 it will not be a performance powerhouse. If it was originally listed at 249.99, but is a bit dated model it can still be good.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I like my Droid 4. It has a slide out keyboard, which makes the phone big. I'm never one to put it in a pocket though, so it's okay.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The Galaxy S3 is pretty awesome, unless you go outside in the rain. Apparently having this phone on you while its raining is enough to allow 'water ingress' and invalidate the warranty.

Personally i'd recommend any of the motorola droid razr family, they do all the tech stuff but are hard wearing and waterproof too :-D
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Google (Samsung) Galaxy Nexus....great phone with 'clean' Android.
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have the LG Google Nexus 4 after 2 years with a Nexus one (which has had a faulty power button for almost a year -_-'). Best move ever. It's factory unlocked, about cheapest you could get on the current market, super clean display and responsive touch screen, really fast. So it doesn't have LTE nor a SD card slot, but I can easily overlook that (the provider I'm still stuck with for another year doesn't do LTE anyway) :)

Admit it was hard to get my paws on it, tho!
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I loooooove my Samsung Galaxy S3! <3
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I was basically in the same boat. My original HTC droid incredible bit the dust. I fondled a LOT of phones first and settled with the Samsung Galaxy S3. I have had 0 issues with the phone since the first of december. Everything runs smoother than I could ask for. I don't have it rooted, but haven't really felt the need to.. either. It is a larger phone (my incredible was the size of the screen on this one), so I have to pick up a few new accessories, but that's okay too.

Great signal strength. Battery life is good. Screen is gorgeous. It's light, responsive, and has a few neat functions. I haven't used any of the proprietary samsung apps, but they don't clog up the phone.

I would and have recommended it to others.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4 for almost two years now!
  • hikr00
    hikr00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The only I'm familiar with is the iPhone. I have the 4S and have had really good luck with it. Works well with MFP as well as every other app I've thrown onto it.
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Droid 4 Love it!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Blackberry! Seriously! My old version has lasted me for two and a half years, never any problems, it's amazing!
  • Dynam1teDyna
    Options
    iPhone 4 and you'll have to peel it out of my dead, cold hands. I got it for 99 cents plus tax with a 2 year contract unlimited. Yeah, her name is Ruby. (((Duhn Duhn Duh)) I couldn't do that (( doodoo doodoo one of us, one of us)) thing. Whoop, there it is. (Children of the Corn)
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    After two years with an iPhone 4 I have an iPhone 5 now.
    I love it!