January Challange Join????

Options

Replies

• lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Jan 4th done

Did all 60 star jumps. (By the way, everyone make sure you are leaving and landing on your toes. And land as soft as possible so you don't hurt yourself)
    25 lunges done
    and did 30 sec planks both sides
    Nice work Keep it up :)
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    oookkkkkk. that star jump is NOT FUNNY. lol..I did 30...the end. That was hard. I did the lunges and side planks though. and I did some squats earlier today. So yea...Im done today. I will try again for tomorrows..
    You have to have the I CAN ATTITUDE or you will never get the results you truly want Its not to late do 30 more now then you will have your 60 in But break them up do like 10 rest 20sec then do another ten until you get to 60 YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Did my 1st time today:) I feel great. Although wow on the future star jumps. I'm also concerned with the push ups, that is one excercise I have a hard time with. Being able to lift myself back up.
    YAY im happy you started today im not good at pushups either ugh

I am also terrible at pushups. Even when I was 135 lbs and went to a climbing gym for 6 hours a week, I couldn't do darn pushups.
    Start out with girl pushups and work your way up
  • angelajacksonpope
    Options
    I printed the plan and would love to take this challenge with you. It will help me have more to do... :)
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Completed 1/5 workout first thing in the morning
  • cgj1961
    cgj1961 Posts: 22
    Options
    Just finished the activities for the 5th. Added a 5k run as well this morning,
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    Done it! Might do it again later :b

The squats actually made my legs feel a little better, so, yay x3
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    oookkkkkk. that star jump is NOT FUNNY. lol..I did 30...the end. That was hard. I did the lunges and side planks though. and I did some squats earlier today. So yea...Im done today. I will try again for tomorrows..
    You have to have the I CAN ATTITUDE or you will never get the results you truly want Its not to late do 30 more now then you will have your 60 in But break them up do like 10 rest 20sec then do another ten until you get to 60 YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my attitude is not the best but Im working on it...I did not get the rest in last night, I felt like a noodle and was already a little sore, I knew that I would be REALLY sore if I tried to finish and then today I would not get anything done....But I am going to do todays and try to get in the other 30 star jumps I missed last night...Ill post later.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Ok I did the work out for the 5th and finished my other 30 star jumps that I did not do yesterday....I am a noodle now. Good night
  • Tasha12345
    Tasha12345 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ill join too. Will obviously start Monday! I will also try to catch up on the ones I've missed out!
  • karenjburgess
    Options
    HI would like to join I am new to this site today :smile:
  • astuder85
    Options
    I know it is a few days late but I will join! :)
  • Kasho22
    Options
    I'm in!:happy:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Done for the day.
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try LOL! I looked up star jumps-wow. I need to get re-motivated :smile:
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Hey everyone I finished day 5 and I got my cousins to do it with me as well. I think this is a great thing for everyone! Welcome anyone who is new and keep it up you got it!
  • iHeartYammy
    iHeartYammy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For January 7th...is that supposed to be 30 second Plank?? just wanna clarify, Thanks!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I've posted the challenge on both my personal facebook profile and on my facebook page. I've had a few people say they'll do it :3
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    For January 7th...is that supposed to be 30 second Plank?? just wanna clarify, Thanks!
    es 30 sec planks
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    I've posted the challenge on both my personal facebook profile and on my facebook page. I've had a few people say they'll do it :3
    Nice how did you feel today