From 320 pounds to 148-Lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• mlkuper
    mlkuper Posts: 10
    Options
    That is terrific! You look like a completely different person. Thank you for inspiring all of us! I think your telling your husband you need his support is key. My husband rolls his eyes every time I start again (he looks like he did in his 20s). I pretty much told my husband the same thing the other day when the eye rolling started.
  • Jongooi
    Options
    Congrats! Well done! What a transformation!
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look like a different person. You should be EXTREMELY PROUD of yourself. Losing weight and getting healthier is hard work. Kudoos to your husband for getting on the bandwagon too! If you and he have same goals, it will be easier for the two of you to maintain the new lifestyle. Wow, Wow, Wow.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    U r superrrr
    just be careful abt the freshness of ur face ok dont lose it add those food items that keep ur skin hydrated & fresh :)
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is amazing.. congratulations!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your awesome loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! :happy:
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! Amazing transformation!! I also had my daughter in Jan 2012 and have lost just under 70 lbs and feel great so far!! Congrats on your success!! Wow is all I can say!!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation. Congrats on the changes you and your hubby have made. You go girl!!!
  • LoonyR
    LoonyR Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, am so inspired by you....just joined today, have 115 lbs to lose, thanks so much for the motivation...you look great!!
  • AngieBee67
    AngieBee67 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely amazing. You left behind a whole person. That's awesome. I keep trying to get my friends to join. This really works.
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! What a difference. Any secrets you'd like to share? I also started at over 300lbs. I feel like I will never get under 200.

I took it one chunk at a time. When I looked at the larger goal, I would get overwhelmed and depressed. Taking it 5-10 pounds at a time really helped me stay focused.

This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".

I've been really thinking about the 2 topics you mention here: set small goals and stick to them, instead of the BIG one... and, how to deal with "bad" foods.
    Thanks for sharing your hints!
    Congratulations!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Congratulations!!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! You look absolutely gorgeous girl!!! Thank you so much for sharing! What a great visual journal of your awesome, hard work!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    The transformation is amazing and you look gorgeous! Your success is very inspiring! Congratulations to you.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    what a great accomplishment! you should be so proud of yourself!:))
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I'm right about where you starting and I'm heading to where you are now.
  • Bellasammy
    Options
    Absolutely amazing what an inspiration you are !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!