Replies

• cullensbrunette
    Options
    That makes me want to throw up! Ugh!!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Disgusting!!

...though I have to admit that the nutrition wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hate to admit it, but I think it looks yummy.:blushing:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I think that looks freaking fantastic - thus the reason I am came to this site looking for help.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    does not look very apppetizing. its not even a complete meal. just meat and cheese? it seems pretty dumb to call that a sandwich in my opinion.
  • Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    oh it so does look delish! Thank goodness they only have one fast food restaurant in my town! lol
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Eww. There are SO many other things I'd rather use those calories for. Then again, I'm not (and have never been) a fast food eater.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    that looks freakin amazing, I'm gonna go pretend I'm eating it right now :D haha
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Chicken Instead of Bread?

America is in the middle of an obesity epidemic, and this is KFC's answer to it? KFC is now offering a sandwich made of chicken, bacon, and cheese in between two slabs of fried chicken. Yes - I'll say it again - the fried chicken REPLACES the bun!
    This is disgusting, the amount of sodium and fat is crazy.

I'm glad they won't be selling it here in Canada.
    http://www.healthzone.ca/health/dietfitness/diet/article/793931--no-double-down-sandwich-at-kfc-here
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    :sick: :noway: This doesn't look tasty at all. I bet the grease would dribble down your chin and settle nicely in your arteries.
  • aawh
    aawh Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's very surprising to me that the difference between the grilled chicken version and the fried version is only 80 calories!

They could have at least thrown a slice of tomato and a sprinkle of lettuce in there, but I still wouldn't eat either version anyway.
  • MiniRose2B
    Options
    It looks like a real artery stopper. Maybe it's a form of population control.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    It looks like a real artery stopper. Maybe it's a form of population control.

Yeah, it's called "Natural Selection" birth control. :noway:
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    And this is what it REALLY looks like...

doubledownsidebyside.jpg

Ew. :sick:
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    And this is what it REALLY looks like...

doubledownsidebyside.jpg

Ew. :sick:

ok, scratch my last post - that does look gross
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SO gross. I don't understand how you can pretend chicken is a substitute for a bun....ugh!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be a lot worse for you than it says. They've been talking about this on the radio for the last couple days. One of the guys has had it the last two days and is planning on continuing eating it everyday. GROSS!
  • fowlmeli1093
    Options
    I bet it taste sooo good...Its the after feeling..the greasy nasty bloated feeling that keeps me from eating that crapola!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I tried to order one last week. :blushing: They weren't yet available. I think they are out now.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    that looks freakin amazing, I'm gonna go pretend I'm eating it right now :D haha

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm already thinking of how I can make a "healthier" version at home..... mmmmmm bacon!