How's my diet journal?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Obviously people saying 'If you want to lose more weight" haven't paid attention to the OPs Height and Sex. And what the OP lists as current weight.

I call Troll on the OP.

That or he's got disordered eating and needs to seek medical help.

MFP is NOT the place for this person.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    1. If this is serious, go to a doctor, ASAP
    2. I'm surprised this post and/or his profile has not been shut down yet. This is ridiculous.
    3. This seems more like an attention seeking thing more than anything.

ETA: I looked at his friends list and it looks like he has quite a few friends with EDs as well (a girl who is 5'5 and whos goal weight is 95lbs, to get a thigh gap and collar bones)
  • MrUNC50
    MrUNC50 Posts: 28
    Options
    This thread was quite interesting..

What not to say or do about living a healthy lifestyle..Thank you OP.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Would anyone take a look at my diet journal and tell me what they think?
    First off, in all honesty, I think what you're really looking for is attention.

I think you have an eating disorder.

I think you're already emaciated and shouldn't be trying to lose any more weight.

I think you're not eating enough.

I think what you're doing is very unhealthy and will most likely result in serious medical problems for you.

I think you need to seek medical/psychiatric attention.

I think you already know all these things (especially since your friends list consists of all pro-ana people with their own similar issues).

I'm not being insulting or attacking you in any way. I'm answering the question you asked as honestly as I possibly can.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

I think you need to seek medical/psychiatric attention.

I think you already know all these things (especially since your friends list consists of all pro-ana people with their own similar issues).

• UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Of course he has an ED..why else would he be prominently showing his ribs in his avatar?

Seriously, seek help and not attention.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I am a female, shorter than you, and eat double what you do...I'll never understand people who flaunt eating disorders and unhealthy habits. Eating is fun!!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, I have a hard time eating more, I'm just never hungry or I get distracted

Why lie? You are actively choosing to live on a diet of supplements, green veg and lean protein, more supplements, more of the exact same lean protein and green veg, that is deliberate. You are eating five or six times times a day so plenty of space to eat wholefoods and enough overall calories. Your diet doesn't meet any of the healthy eating guidelines, it's not varied, there isn't seven to nine servings of fruits and veggies, not a full rainbow of produce, barely any mineral and fibre rich foods, no oily fish, few other healthy fats .... supplements are supposed to SUPPLEMENT a balanced diet not replace it, you are not a bariatric patient yet you opt for to supplement as if you are. Please get medical help for your disordered eating.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You're eating roughly half of what you should be.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.

d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.