Replies

• OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm bra shopping - BUMP
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Sorry but if that's you in your display picture, you're making it very obvious you don't wish you were a B cup, lol.

Anyway, I've always heard that the compression sports bras from Adidas are amazing!

Haha...even if you want smaller, doesn't hurt to flaunt what ya got....
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you are in UK or USA, but I got my Shock Absorber from Bravissimo - where I get all my bras from - it's great for running/jogging - smooshes them really flat and stops that bounce!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber for my h cups. (D's ain't big boobies...). :-)
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I can say something obnoxious like "my hands"
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to know this myself! I'm a 38DDD and if I even attempt to run they will jump up and poke out an eye!

40 dd/e and two black eyes if I run/jog :(
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can say something obnoxious like "my hands"

Ha! I actually love it when my boyfriend does that - feels awesome to have all that weight taken care of by someone else! I have worked hard for every kilo I lost last year (everywhere apart from my boobs) and I often wonder how much I would lose if I were able to go magically from a 34H to a 34D or something more 'normal' over night... suppose you cannot pick where you lose it!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Seriously - this isn't geared towards you ladies with sweet little B-cups (no offense, personally WISH I had that size). I'm a 36-D and currently wear a regular bra AND a sports bra to exercise, but jeeze... I just ordered Moving Comfort's Fiona Bra from Amazon because I researched a bit and heard good stuff about it, but I'm curious if any ladies here have a sizable chest and some miracle sports bra that was made on some other planet... I would really like to jog but the bounce is just too insane.

Any suggestions?

Before investing in a new sports bra, I'd strongly suggest going and getting fitted properly. If that's you in your profile pic, I'd hazard a guess that your band size is not 36 and your cup size is somewhat more than a D.

I'm a 34F and I swear by Shock Absorber bras. I've got lots of different ones with different levels of support for different activities (from light/moderate control for yoga to "batten down the hatches" for Zumba).

This is true. Unless you're deliberately pushing up and together in that photo, those babies aren't d's
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I would LOVE to know this myself! I'm a 38DDD and if I even attempt to run they will jump up and poke out an eye!

40 dd/e and two black eyes if I run/jog :(

Shock absorbers. I run big miles, and I'm fine with my uber-boobies
  • Beeky85
    Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 36E and use the shock absorber bra's. x
  • lovelyworld
    lovelyworld Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really like the brand Shock Absorber, I'm 34DD and using that bra makes exercising much easier! (I'm in the UK, though, I'm not sure if this is available everywhere!)
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD. I exercise at home so I just hold them in place. LOL!!!!
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD. I exercise at home so I just hold them in place. LOL!!!!

this sounds like me.. I have just started wearing 2 sports bras in a bid to stop any potential black eye injuries. TMI alert but I also wear control pants to stop my belly bouncing!!!
  • Beeky85
    Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That made me :laugh:
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If you want a running bra-Enell is the way to go-you don't move! That being said they are too cumbersome for zumba/kickboxing.....still searching for the perfect one there. (Hoping to shrink a bit up top as well):happy:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm 36E and use the shock absorber bra's. x

the best sports bra in the world - 34 FF/G (UK)
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Buy something that says Maxium impact. Personally I like the ones that don't have big formed cups. I like the ones you just slip on and they hold your boobs close. I have a champion one I wear for running that is max impact. I have some VS pink ones but they are the "yoga" bras so I wear them for lower impact exercises.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 DD and swear by Under Armour. Not sure the style it's called but the one that is 60.00.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have 34E boobs (was a 42G), I honestly wear a bra with a sports bra over top. I had to try on ALOT before I found one that kept me tight! lol....

But I have heard plenty of good things about the tata tamers at Lululemon and I think for $54 would be well worth it.
    I paid over $20 for mine and it won't last near as long as Lulu would.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    38I and the only sports bras that work for me are Enell.