Greek Yogurt Mix-ins

Options

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Don't like greek yougurt. I use Dannon All Natural Low-Fat Vanilla yogurt and add a scoop of Gold Standard Banana Cream Protein Powder. I eat this for breakfast alot.
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    I usually just mix in a bit of honey and cinnamon with plain Greek yogurt, and that's my favorite. Sometimes I put in granola if I'm feeling wild and crazy.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Any of the Kashi cereal's are good on top. I usually do 1/4-1/2 cup kashi's original go lean cereal
    thanks for the ideas!
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like coarse chopped almonds on top. The crunchier the better! Great ideas in this thread,
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Gluten free chocolate granola!!! Eat it every day just change the flavor of yogurt!! Can't get enough!!!
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Full fat plain greek yogurt(a couple tablespoons) , has to be full fat. I despise the fat free kind.

I microwave a cup of chopped apple mixed with a ton of cinnamon and a tsp or so of raw agave until soft. Mix with the yogurt and YUM!!!
  • brittrose33
    Options
    I always just dip my fruit in mine, but oh my, I need to read this whole thread!
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Chobani is my fav brand.

Mango kind
    Vanilla with raspberries & some granola
    Plain with melted chocolate chips
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Peach (fresh or canned in water), cinnamon, nutmeg and just a little honey,, All on top of quinoa..Excellent tasting, filling and protein filled breakfast.
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish, dijon, celery, onion
  • Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add 1/4 c canned pumpkin, dash of cinnamon and top with some pumpkin seeds
  • SilviD73
    SilviD73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So funny to read your post. That's what I always do when there is absoluty NOTHING sweet in the house! :-)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    any fresh fruit and I'm happy. But I have to try some of the combos on here. They sound delicious.
  • mrsricta
    Options
    Chiboni Vanilla Greek Yogurt with cinnamon and Bare Naked Original Granola, small dash of vanilla extract! YUMMMM!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Any of the Kashi cereal's are good on top. I usually do 1/4-1/2 cup kashi's original go lean cereal
    thanks for the ideas!

^^^This is what I do. I love plain Greek God yogurt the best. I can eat 1/2 cup plain as well. I will also use it (or Fage) in a green monster smoothie. Yum!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Dannon Lite and fit Greek vanilla yogurt with sliced almonds and chia seeds.
  • mrsricta
    Options
    Chobani is my fav brand.

Mango kind
    Vanilla with raspberries & some granola
    Plain with melted chocolate chips

Mango is the BEST flavor :)
  • clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I mix unsweetened applesauce with plain Greek yogurt and a dash of cinnamon!! Also like any fresh fruit mixed in plain :)
  • twonkieone
    Options
    I have become a Greek Yoghurt Fanatic....can't get enough of the stuff. I just love the tubs of Total 2% with the little pot of honey that you stir in, it's the best 180 Calories of my day!!

never enough honey!! looooove it! :happy: