Your opinion on supplements

Options
2»

Replies

• alexie97
    alexie97 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i take Omega 3 and fish oils, Vitamin D, calcium tablets and greed tea extract :) i think it's useful when you're lacking certain vitamins, when you're doing a cleanse or when you don't eat a certain product ( i don't drink milk or dairy products so i'm obligated to take calcium) i think that if you aren't lacking anything, you should take advantage of using fresh produce to get your vitamins and nutrients.
  • SandiNature
    Options
    I take a number of vitamins/herbs: Tumeric, D3, Whole Food Multi which are more bio-available than vitamins that are chemically derived, Krill Oil (not fish oil).

As already noted, be careful of your source, not all vitamins are equal. Some report content that differs from actual content according to ConsumerLabs for example. Some claims are stretching the truth and some are outright lies. Be sure you buy your vitamins from a trusted source, especially organics. There are many 'good' vitamins. You simply need to due your due diligence.

Get blood tests to identify any deficiencies, and subsequent to starting vitamins.

Of note, I believe that carbs (sugar/white flour) are killing people and fats are not as bad as reported. Thank you big pharm, big ag, and big government. I base this on my own research, and mention it because you might want to investigate this yourself. :noway:
    Best of luck.