Anyone from Missouri?

Options

Replies

• lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    St. Louisan here too :D You're all free to add me!
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am about 20 minutes outside of STL ... in IL ... does that count?? :laugh: :laugh:
  • brandi_69
    brandi_69 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    im from missouri...been on here since august...i live about 50 miles south of jefferson city, and about 30 miles north of rolla....:) ive lived is a small town called bland my whole life, u can add me if u want to :smile:
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am from Columbia. I have lost around 30 pounds since joining in 05/2012. Feel free to add me for support.
  • ethieman
    ethieman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Columbia, MO. Just started, have a long ways to go, so I welcome anyone who wants to add me as a friend to make the journey less lonely!
  • jlperkins2
    Options
    I'm from Columbia! :) Lost about 30 pounds so far, looking for like-minded friends to keep me motivated!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pevely, a little south of St Louis. I've lost 102 lbs & have about 50 lbs to go.
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    St. Charles, MO! MFP has been a huge help. I have a few friends who do a lot of research. I'm always happy to discuss and give input.

Good Luck!
  • sullangirl
    sullangirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im from st charles too!!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    In 'unincorporated St Louis County'. Actually between Valley Park/Manchester/Ballwin.

Any bike riders? I am always looking for someone to hit the trails with. Once this snow stops it will be easier to get out...
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello! Someone mention barbecue?!?!?
    No, we aren't in Texas :bigsmile:
  • ashleyhacker
    Options
    I'm from Springfield but live in KC now!
  • ashleyhacker
    Options
    KC and STL are known for BBQ :P
  • SkinnyinItaly
    Options
    I'm from Missouri!!! Trying to lose 27 pounds by April 27th for a cruise!! Need all the friends and support and motivation I can get.
  • JennBulls
    JennBulls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is anyone from West Co...I just joined and looking for myfitness friends to join me for walks around area parks?
  • ElanorRigby
    ElanorRigby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many Missourians! I'm from a smaller town about 70 miles south of STL. I love to drive up to the city to catch plays and concerts and stock up at Trader Joe's for healthy food...*cough wine cough cough* It's great to see so many of us midwesterners getting in on the healthy weight loss action! :)
  • belisabethbrown
    belisabethbrown Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm [practically] 20 and from the St. Louis area. I'm hoping to make exercise and healthy eating a habit, as well as lose some weight. I want to feel strong and beautiful.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Kansas City here any of you all can add me if you like! And good LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Liberty Missouri here - a Suburb of Kansas City. Anyone is welcome to FR me anytime. Just leave a message at the beep.
  • jplosingit
    jplosingit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Originally a St Louis girl. I now live south of the Lou and also make regular Trader Joe's runs! Need to lose at least 20 lbs and am glad for support.