Hello From Scotland :-)

Options
I have just started today 7th January 2012 in my weight loss mission :-) last year i lost 12.7kg in 30 days but it must of been too fast because i am worse off now as i have put on the weight plus some!! :-( I am an endomorph and always looking for advice etc from similar body typed people. I am looking to promote lean muscle tissue to burn body fat. I am currently doing a low carb diet and my eating habits have really changed for the better, I am also doing cv at home and planks also lifting dumbbells at the gym :-) Hit me with a friend request if you want to witness a 'FAT to FIT story' im gonna smash this!!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone

Replies

• teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I too am an ENDO, sadly I cannot give much advise I personally feel watching what i eat, sticking to the limits set here and exercising i can beat this chunk that is my stomach and legs
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too am from Scotland and am trying to shed weight thru being sensible and working out rather than a fad diet which has me put the weight back on when I lead a normal life! Feel free to add me!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Scotland, I'm just in it.

But my name is smash.
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hehe, all these people from the UK its so good to see a site with brits on!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few months now, also from Scotland, I love my food and like to offer support and encouragement, add me if you like, I have a great bunch of friends on here.
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    Im a Scot too  Arbroath on the coast. I work in Aberdeen though.

How are you finding MFP and the weight loss journey itself. Im just back on it so this is my D Day!

Good luck everyone
  • lovelyworld
    lovelyworld Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland, feel free to add :)
  • Mattf450
    Mattf450 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not from Scotland but lived there for the last 10 years. Inverness
  • Kempie27
    Options
    Wow wasn't expecting a lot of people from UK/Scotland Cheers for all the reply's guys :-) Keep an eye on me and give me that kick up the behind if i need it lol i would like to hear of all the dieting and excercise routines of others as it will inspire me to try different things! Im not one for cardio but i know as an endo i have got to include this to my routine and i usually do interval training either at the gym or at home as i feel it burns more fat without losing muscle.
  • scotsfem
    Options
    I am from Scotland too!!!! - Must be the weather we have that makes us store fat for heating lol.......Sick of being overweight - sick of feeling tired - my weight does not define me but I am tired of all the issues it brings with it. I am going to get this off.........feel free to add me :happy:
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from Scotland too, but i suppose you could tell that by my username, haha. Its a lot harder to lose weight when the weather is always crap, but i'm sure we can all do it. Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey.
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hi l'm scottish too.l mean to get on top of my weight this year woohoo, GO SCOTLAND!!!:laugh:
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Im not from Scotland, but I think all of you that are, are really cool. ;) Good luck!!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi from just outside Edinburgh, always looking for Scottish friends so feel free to add. Been on this since September 2011 and reached my goal in April last year (although I have gained around 3 pounds over the festive period which will be going soon!), I still log to maintain and support friends.

Cheers, A :)
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another scot here also. Been on here for a year now. Still love it. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • mumtokeir
    mumtokeir Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, amazed at the number of people from Scotland. I'm just outside Perth. Looking forward to a leaner and more motivated year.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, amazed at the number of people from Scotland. I'm just outside Perth. Looking forward to a leaner and more motivated year.

My cat's from Dundee, I think they may be related?
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello. fellow jock here, live in Strathaven, South Lanarkshire...slim scots..... hope we are starting a trend!
  • Blackshuck77
    Blackshuck77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not from Scotland but just moved here. Set up shack in Edinburgh and just starting a proper lifestyle change rather than faddy diets/etc. Good luck to you mate.
  • macrascal
    Options
    Hi folks. I am Scottish (folks are from the Hebrides) but I have lived in Yorkshire for the last 25 years! Can I still join in??

Just started and looking to lose 3 stone. 16 stone 3 pounds last week when I weighed myself!

47 years old and starting to think about avoiding keeling over in my fifties!