Is this website for American people?

Options
I am new to this site, hoping for inspiration...having a browse around it, I can see that its full of lovely American people...is there no one from the UK on here, am I in the wrong place and lost? Not that mind talking/chatting to anyone regardless but it would be nice to hook up with like minded people struggling with weight/dieting from near to me too.

Replies

• ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few UK folks on this site - I've got some of those folks across the pond as my friends to prove it :) You'll find them soon enough...

Best of luck,

Andre
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've come across tons from the UK and Australia- I wouldn't sweat it!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    There seem to be lots of peeps from the UK and Canada on this site! Just gotta look for em!
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hey I'm from England and plenty of my friends are too, just gotta search us out.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've come across tons from the UK and Australia- I wouldn't sweat it!

and France :smile:
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    There are literally hundreds of people from the UK on here..I live in Cornwall as my ID suggests LOL...welcome
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am sure there are threads, on the community page search uk, or who is from the uk...or something like that and you will most likely find a bunch of threads or even a group you could join...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Probably about 15% of my friends are UK; I usually don't find out until after I've accepted the friend request and once you get them they're like barnacles.

(Kidding with the last bit. Plenty of brits and scots etc here.)
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Im from the UK too, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • rhysgerrard
    rhysgerrard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Hello from Wales :)
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Loads of us here......search UK or British in the forums and you'll find pleanty of threads :-)
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk, there are lots of people on this site from uk, I like chatting to people from all over and support is support on your weight loss journey.
  • blanhe2
    blanhe2 Posts: 88
    Options
    Dutch here, living in Germany :)
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Have a look under the community groups area . There us a "team UK" group, there are hundreds , maybe thousands of us brits quietly lurking and losing.

We even use words like "stones" :happy:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I dunno. All these Brits coming into this website, taking our jobs, stealing our women.
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, seems to be a lot of UK people oh here. If you want a London based friend add me. Keeps me motivated!

All the best!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian...so I would say no.
  • Not just for americans! I'm an Aussie and I'm using it... I don't think it would matter any way - isn't the whole point that we are here to support one another no matter where we are from? =D

GOOD LUCK on your journey =D
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Plenty of us, Bristol, UK here HELLO! *waving*