74lbs down - 7lbs past my original goal weight! Pics ♥

Options

Replies

• LaceyCwell
    Options
    You look so great! You looked great at even 160! Im 5'7" as well and I could never picture myself weighing 128 but seeing your story showed me it is possible. Thank you!
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    WOW awesome
  • Dontneed60
    Dontneed60 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT, AND HE MAKES YOUR LEG GO UP WHEN HE KISSES YOU,HES THE ONE!!!HOPE YOU POST PICS OF YOU WEDDING GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS,THANKS
  • ajwilly
    ajwilly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    is that really you.
    Well done you look amazing .:happy:
  • ajoyfulyoga
    Options
    what an inspiring story, thanks for sharing!
  • mygreatgoal
    mygreatgoal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story!
  • emchip1983
    Options
    such a brilliant and inspiring story well done :)
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you're a definite inspiration. I know I have a long journey also, and looking at how you did I know I can also get there. Great job!!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job, keep it up!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything, getting to and passing your goal weight, and your engagement!
    You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of eating habits you changed and what exercising you started with? You're the same height and starting weight (well almost, I actually started out more), I would love to look like you do now! My goal was 125 and I didn't think it was possible, but now that I see you and your transformation, I have hope again. Thanks for sharing your story!

I started off slowly! I started just by working out in my home, with Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds program! I'd also do crunches, push-ups things like that! I joined a gym after a few months and took off from there! For eating, stuck to mainly lean proteins, fruits, veggies, and good carbs! I still ate things I loved, just in moderation! Sticking to portion sizes is a MUST! Also, LOTS of water! Gave up sodas completely! Only skim milk, 100% juices, coffee, and sweet tea sometimes for a treat! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    so happy for you! your weight loss is such an inspiration and congrats on the engagement :').
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    wow. Way to go. You guy do look like twins!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Awesome job!!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Super awesome chica!! You look absolutely beautiful and congrats on your engagement!
  • Ashley578
    Options
    I love your engagement picture!! You look beautiful!
  • Notgivnup613
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look amazing! Very inspiring!!!
  • aleatha5
    aleatha5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the pic of you and your sister!
  • GroveGirl1905
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so glad you get to enjoy your big day without all of the stress of trying to fit into your dream dress. LOVE the engagement pic too!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i've followed your progress over the past months--you rock soooo hard. i'm so proud of you!!!!!!
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!