74lbs down - 7lbs past my original goal weight! Pics ♥

Replies

• You look so great! You looked great at even 160! Im 5'7" as well and I could never picture myself weighing 128 but seeing your story showed me it is possible. Thank you!
  • WOW awesome
  • Dontneed60
    Dontneed60 Posts: 18 Member
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT, AND HE MAKES YOUR LEG GO UP WHEN HE KISSES YOU,HES THE ONE!!!HOPE YOU POST PICS OF YOU WEDDING GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS,THANKS
  • ajwilly
    ajwilly Posts: 6 Member
    is that really you.
    Well done you look amazing .:happy:
  • what an inspiring story, thanks for sharing!
  • mygreatgoal
    mygreatgoal Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you for your story!
  • such a brilliant and inspiring story well done :)
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Wow!! you're a definite inspiration. I know I have a long journey also, and looking at how you did I know I can also get there. Great job!!
  • You look fantastic, great job, keep it up!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Congrats on everything, getting to and passing your goal weight, and your engagement!
    You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of eating habits you changed and what exercising you started with? You're the same height and starting weight (well almost, I actually started out more), I would love to look like you do now! My goal was 125 and I didn't think it was possible, but now that I see you and your transformation, I have hope again. Thanks for sharing your story!

I started off slowly! I started just by working out in my home, with Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds program! I'd also do crunches, push-ups things like that! I joined a gym after a few months and took off from there! For eating, stuck to mainly lean proteins, fruits, veggies, and good carbs! I still ate things I loved, just in moderation! Sticking to portion sizes is a MUST! Also, LOTS of water! Gave up sodas completely! Only skim milk, 100% juices, coffee, and sweet tea sometimes for a treat! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    so happy for you! your weight loss is such an inspiration and congrats on the engagement :').
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    wow. Way to go. You guy do look like twins!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    You look fantastic! Awesome job!!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Super awesome chica!! You look absolutely beautiful and congrats on your engagement!
  • I love your engagement picture!! You look beautiful!
  • Thanks for sharing. You look amazing! Very inspiring!!!
  • aleatha5
    aleatha5 Posts: 23 Member
    You look great! Love the pic of you and your sister!
  • Congratulations! I'm so glad you get to enjoy your big day without all of the stress of trying to fit into your dream dress. LOVE the engagement pic too!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i've followed your progress over the past months--you rock soooo hard. i'm so proud of you!!!!!!
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Great job girl! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!