NSV !!!!!!!! (W/ PICS)

Options

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Good job and all, but would it reallllllly have been that hard to put a bra on? Or just not get your boobs in the picture? I mean really??
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    IBTL-Shining.jpg
  • Luvs_Pink
    Options
    thanks everybody ! I'm really proud of myself.
    And sorry, i didnt realize the pics were so big !!!!

I understand they may be innappropriate, but its not like I'm completely naked. I put in my post they might be a little, so don't keep scrolling if you don't want to see them. And if they get deleted oh well, i just wanted people who APPRECIATE RESULTS to see that it is possible.

No, you just wanted to show everyone your T&A
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Oh. AND HELLO MODS? WHERE ARE YOU ?

My barely cleavage shots for Fridays get taken in less than 5 minutes but 25 minutes later THESE pictures are still up? :mad:

Girlfriend, I completely agree.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Yeah well done girl but the pics are a bit ummm.....much....Sometimes a bikini is better than topless in just a thong....
  • mcondra859
    Options
    Great job on the NSV

HOWEVER...

I'm just curious as to why you couldn't put on a bra?
    Curiosity.

i put that before the pictures.....i wanted to see as much change as possibe.
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! And no one should ever apologize for having huge boobs (unless you're a man).

Oh, and this:

2581326-indiana_jones___in_before_the_lock_zpsbddb632b.gif
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you got it, flaunt it lady. But expect the thread to get locked :laugh:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I understand they may be innappropriate, but its not like I'm completely naked. I put in my post they might be a little, so don't keep scrolling if you don't want to see them. And if they get deleted oh well, i just wanted people who APPRECIATE RESULTS to see that it is possible.

we've gotten strikes for clevage... GUYS on here have gotten strikes for shirtless pics. The site rules say that you can post in a bathing suit, but not underwear, no thongs and no "hands covering rather than fabric"
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    The moderation on this site is definitely going through some changes and it seems like the focus is being changed.

I like where their new tac is taking them.

Congratulations on your MASSIVE results!! You're looking great. Keep up the great work, OP. Don't let the haters get you down.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Its not that we don't appreciate the results, every comment I read said congrats, good work etc. Its that the forum has rules... and a lot of us have been given a big slap on the wrist for less than this.

Just an FYI...also as Lea said ... you should probably not be posting photos of yourself like this on the net... it really can destroy your life in any future career you have in mind. once its on the net... its ALWAYS on the net.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    Great job on the NSV

HOWEVER...

I'm just curious as to why you couldn't put on a bra?
    Curiosity.

i put that before the pictures.....i wanted to see as much change as possibe.

You can post ones in bras on the site, and keep those for yourself

That way you can see both
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Did someone say camel toe?
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    The moderation on this site is definitely going through some changes and it seems like the focus is being changed.

Congratulations on your MASSIVE results!! You're looking great. Keep up the great work, OP. Don't let the haters get you down.

Why does everyone pull the "haters" line if people disagree with something?
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Gotta leave something to the imagination. Or it might be better to invest in a decent bikini. Because those are allowed. :huh:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Sounds like an allihater just drank a gallon of haterade from the haterhate.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I appreciate results. Your neon thong collection, not so much.
  • Luvs_Pink
    Options

My thoughts exactly.......
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!