New Rules of Lifting for Women....

Options
I want to get this book and am considering downloading it to my Nook. My question is...are there a forms or schedules to download and/or print? Would it be easier to have the physical book in hand?

Replies

• learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It has forms in the book, but if you search around on the Groups page and forum, people have posted links to schedule they have made.

Its a great book, enjoy heavy lifting!!
  • Sierrasdawn
    Options
    It looks like there are some forms. I just downloaded it to my iPad, because I thought I would rather take that than a book. Hadn't thought about the form thing...but I think I will still be happy it's on the iPad.
    I have seen some amazing results from this book...can't wait to get started.
    Good luck to you!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If you go to the NROLFW website they have the forms on there to save and print.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this. I just downloaded the book to my Kindle yesterday and have barely started reading it. I'm glad to know of the forms on their website.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Just google it, some premade spreadsheets pop up. I also purchased the digital version and have it downloaded to my phone, so that I can check how to properly do an exercise if I get worried.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I bought it on my Kindle and it was a waste - I like to go back and look at schedules, form, tips, whatnot...So I got the hard copy for Christmas - a lot more usefull!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I bought it on my Kindle and it was a waste - I like to go back and look at schedules, form, tips, whatnot...So I got the hard copy for Christmas - a lot more usefull!

I bought it on my Kindle also, but I use the bookmark feature to go back to certain pages quickly. Just a thought :smile:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have it on my kindle (and therefore also my ipod) and prefer it that way because I can just use the search to search for specific things and bookmarks for easy toggling through what I current need to look for in the book. If you're looking for logs, below is the NROL4W group and it has links to some pre-filled logs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/102-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the feedback! Will defintely add it to my Nook and just download the forms off the website. I haven't started lifting yet.Am starting next week. Want to get all the info I need before I get started.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my favorite part of the book is the first half that you read :heart:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    It is a really great read! Make sure to actually do that part. Lots of good advice.