Raspberry Ketones for the rest of us!

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job dear.

Also keep it simple. It does not have to be complicated, heartbreaking, all or nothing affaire.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Great read. Sticky-worthy in my humble opinion. It should at least be stapled to the forehead of every whining 'its just too hard' poster.

I'm very glad to have you as my friend on here. Wise, kind (well, mostly :wink: ), and hot. Trifecta achieved.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    P.S. Bean...those pics are smokin', girl. Be proud, you look AMAZING!!!!!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Love this! So agree!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    It was so nice to finally come into a thread and just simply nod my head in agreement rather than wanting to throat punch yet another person on the boards today.

You're awesome. Thank you for this!! :drinker:

Yep!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    images13.jpg

You are totally awesome bean...simple as that. Plus, you move like a cyclone.

taz.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic words, Bean!

Completely agree with all of this.

A few foundational things that I really appreciate: I measured myself all over and took all the pictures before I started anything. Measuring really helped me to see my progress even when the number on the scale wasn't moving.

People also need to realize that losing 2 lb a week isn't a healthy goal if you don't have much to lose. I am at 0.7 lbs/week because I have about 25 lbs left and I don't want to lose too much LBM with my fat loss.

If you have less than 25 to lose, you should probably be losing around 0.5lb/week. Yeah, being patient sucks, but gaining and losing weight can be a life-long process OR the lifelong process can be losing and maintaining. Either way, it's gonna take forever, so why redo all the hard work of losing?

Agreed. I can't even add... its just - yeah. Took me 26 months to lose the last 26 pounds. Rushing would have left me disappointed in my results, not as proud as I am.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I lol'd at you tl;dring your own post.

Good stuff though.
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great advice to take to heart!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No B.S. to share - only congratulations ! ! ! ! ! !
  • PumpGertrude
    Options
    Woah, TL;DR.

No way! Excellent post, and definitely not TL;DR!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Fantastic read Bean!

My only point to add, from a former binge-eating junk-food-junkie, is for people who feel like they are out of control to take the time to figure out why and what they can do to change how they see and think about food permanently. Getting control over my eating habits has been the most difficult thing I've ever done. It has also been the most empowering and rewarding thing I've ever done.

Great post OP and ^^ this too!! :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i have nothing add except eye candy..

consenting eye candy

the-rock-clapping.gif
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bump- All of the positive inspiration is something I will need to revisit occasionally :)
    Well written and no bull.. :smile:
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Looooooooove this post! :D
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    It was so nice to finally come into a thread and just simply nod my head in agreement rather than wanting to throat punch yet another person on the boards today.

:laugh: This^^^

BUMP Definitely going to reread this when my judgment gets clouded with all the other info out there.

Thanks Bean :heart:
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Great Thread, awesome advice. Amazing success.
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    bumping to find this again easily!
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    great job .... and sound advice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!